Windows 10: \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt...

Discus and support \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i was following this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PurpleTiger99, Jun 23, 2024.

1. \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt...

i was following this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-extend-volume-greyed-out-to-merge/4b02823b-c67a-44a9-9095-46b7d2ff0598. and after completing which required to disable Bitlocker Encryption i restarted and got the error above. i can still login to the computer through the bios but do not know if i should still be worried.

:)

PurpleTiger99, Jun 23, 2024

2. D:\recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt.txt

D:\recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt.txt

I tried an updated and theb this happened I tried the Chkdsk thing and nothing works it still keeps telling me "D:\recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt.txt"

Please help

Roxanne Pimenta, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Keith_18 Win User
    E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Can someone help me with E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt help me please on Asus notebook X556
    Thanks guys

Keith_18, Jun 23, 2024
  4. \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt...

D:\recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt.txt

I tried to reset my old computer but i have tried many thing i have tried the boot.exe and the Chkdsk thing and nothing works it still keeps telling me "D:\recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt.txt" What should i do now?

(Singh12345), Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srt...