Windows 10: Globe icon

Discus and support Globe icon in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry but i don't really know that much about computers, i been having a problem with my laptop lately where my laptop stops using my wifi saying i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Godahviing, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Globe icon

Sorry but i don't really know that much about computers, i been having a problem with my laptop lately where my laptop stops using my wifi saying i'm conected and suddeny it changes to a globe icon I used to solve it by restarting my PC but now not even restarting it works i tries looking for my network adapters and i don't have the wifi or ethernal adapter. What should I do?

submitted by /u/Godahviing
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Godahviing, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Artayu Win User
    No more green "Globe" Icon?

Can I get my Little Green "globe" back as an icon for my phone or am I stuck with this ugly plain red box as a Icon???

Artayu, Apr 14, 2020
  3. 7thSense Win User

Globe icon

No more green "Globe" Icon?

Please be a bit more specific. Where did you use to have a green globe icon?

Also, what phone make and model do you have?

7thSense, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Globe icon

1. Globe icon - Similar Threads - Globe icon

2. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: Im connected to the internet and it let's me get on YouTube and stuff but it shows the global sign and says no internet, secure and doesn't let me update my computer because it continues to say no internet but I can some how get on the web and search stuff and watch youtube...
  3. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: Im connected to the internet and it let's me get on YouTube and stuff but it shows the global sign and says no internet, secure and doesn't let me update my computer because it continues to say no internet but I can some how get on the web and search stuff and watch youtube...
  4. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon: my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-connected-to-laptop-but-still/c190e238-9393-49e0-be54-215d5b83cb98
  6. my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon

my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon: my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-connected-to-laptop-but-still/c190e238-9393-49e0-be54-215d5b83cb98
  7. my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. network icon is a globe and I can't run some aps??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network icon is a globe and I can't run some aps??: network icon is a globe??Can't connect to some aps?Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-icon-is-a-globe-and-i-cant-run-some-aps/849f79e3-c00f-4555-936f-1e3265c5f859
  9. network icon is a globe and I can't run some aps??

network icon is a globe and I can't run some aps??: network icon is a globe??Can't connect to some aps?Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-icon-is-a-globe-and-i-cant-run-some-aps/849f79e3-c00f-4555-936f-1e3265c5f859
  10. Taskbar internet icon says No Internet.... "crossed out globe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar internet icon says No Internet.... "crossed out globe": I am submitting a fix rather than looking for a fix. Fairly new computer with Windows 11 recently began showing 'no internet' globe in my Taskbar but I had perfectly good internet connection. Rather weird. After some searching, I found my fix. Go to registry...