Windows 10: globe logo wont go away

Discus and support globe logo wont go away in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i got the globe logo on my pc and i cant turn off airplane mode also airplane mode doesnt show up on my windows settings i tried the fn+prnt also dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SweatyPlankton3368, Dec 7, 2020.

1. globe logo wont go away

i got the globe logo on my pc and i cant turn off airplane mode also airplane mode doesnt show up on my windows settings i tried the fn+prnt also dont work nothing wont work i even full reset my pc its still there its telling me to connect an ethernet cable but i wana connect to wifi but i cant can someone help asap thank you

submitted by /u/SweatyPlankton3368
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SweatyPlankton3368, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Dec 7, 2020
  3. globe logo wont go away

pc wont come out of sleep mode must restart

Hi,

I suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Troubleshooting
    • Under System and Security Click Power usage
    • Let the troubleshooter run.
    If the above method does not help resolve the issue, then try the below :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Create a Power Plan
    • Create a new Power plan and check

Vinod Archak, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

globe logo wont go away

1. globe logo wont go away - Similar Threads - globe logo wont

2. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  3. Store logo does not go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store logo does not go away: Store logo still showing for couple of minutes now and not showing the main page. I cant access it even I run reset and run the troubleshooter of Store. I'm just using this yesterday without problem....
  4. Store logo does not go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store logo does not go away: Store logo still showing for couple of minutes now and not showing the main page. I cant access it even I run reset and run the troubleshooter of Store. I'm just using this yesterday without problem....
  5. Store logo does not go away

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  7. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  8. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  9. malware infection wont go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware infection wont go away: i tried removing it but it says its in a different drive j drive even though i dont use j drivei restarted my pc and removed defenders log files but its still appearing...
  10. Pop Ups wont go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop Ups wont go away: PLEASE HELP I have a pop up ob my desktop, that shows up every time I turn on my computer and wont go away. Says things like "she left a message" with a profanity picture....