Windows 10: Globe wifi icon cannot see my network

Discus and support Globe wifi icon cannot see my network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi cyberspace. I'm so frustrated. I'm on holiday in South Africa and my windows 10 wifi icon is now a globe and cannot see any of my 3 network routers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DouwStyn, Dec 23, 2019.

1. DouwStyn Win User

Globe wifi icon cannot see my network

Hi cyberspace. I'm so frustrated. I'm on holiday in South Africa and my windows 10 wifi icon is now a globe and cannot see any of my 3 network routers. Everyone else in the house can connect.

So far I have done the following.

Shut down and start.

Updated drivers.

Troubleshootin problem

Change adapter settings whichever only show ethernet network cable unplugged

Network reset

Set up new network and connect to the internet in settings

:)

DouwStyn, Dec 23, 2019

2. Network/Wifi

Start by re-booting the computer. Then do this:

1. Start globe (bottom left)
    2. Control panel
    3. Network and Internet
    4. Network Sharing Centre
    5. Manage networks
    6. Find and remove your network

Try the icon in the system tray again (bottom right)

It should find the "new" network and ask for the wifi password.

Canadian Tech, Dec 23, 2019
  3. DouwStyn Win User
    Windows 10 wifi icon keeps changing to a globe and wont pick up my router

I'm so frigging annoyed. Wifi icon keeps changing to a globe. I restart computer and it comes back but then does not pick up my router name, but we have 2 Abdroid phones connected to the router that is connected. I an also connect if I put my phone oon hotspot,
    that appears in the list of available networks.

I have googled and searched to no avail.

DouwStyn, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Globe wifi icon cannot see my network

windows7 WiFi wireless modem

Depending on exactly what your problem is, start by following these steps:

That usually means that the router you are connecting to recognizes that you are there, but has not accepted you as an approved user. That happens when the wifi password on your computer is not a match for the one required in
    the router.

One solution that frequently fixes this is to delete your network from your computer. Then have your computer recognize a new network (yours) and ask for the wifi password.

1. Start globe (bottom left)
    2. Control panel
    3. Network and Internet
    4. Network Sharing Centre
    5. Manage networks
    6. Find and remove your network

Try the icon in the system tray again (bottom right)

It should find the "new" network and ask for the wifi password.

Canadian Tech, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Globe wifi icon cannot see my network

1. Globe wifi icon cannot see my network - Similar Threads - Globe wifi icon

2. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: Im connected to the internet and it let's me get on YouTube and stuff but it shows the global sign and says no internet, secure and doesn't let me update my computer because it continues to say no internet but I can some how get on the web and search stuff and watch youtube...
  3. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: Im connected to the internet and it let's me get on YouTube and stuff but it shows the global sign and says no internet, secure and doesn't let me update my computer because it continues to say no internet but I can some how get on the web and search stuff and watch youtube...
  4. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop cannot see WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop cannot see WiFi networks: My laptop has lost the ability to see available WiFi networks, including my home network, so is unable to connect to the internet unless it has a LAN cable attached, in which case it accesses the internet without any issues. It used to work fine on either LAN or WiFi, its...
  6. Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network: I have a Lenovo N22 laptop running a fully updated Windows 10 Pro (20H2). A week ago I had a Netgear router running with a private class C LAN IP address range. The router was at address 204.107.91.254. Everything on my network worked fine, including the Lenovo. The Netgear...
  7. Wifi Globe icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi Globe icon: So whilst i was playing a game a globe icon appeared and crashed my games, I've looked at youtube, reddit, internet on fixes yet they work for 5 minutes at most and the globe icon comes back? Does anyone know a permanent fix that will help? submitted by /u/loliuzivertical...
  8. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: I successfully connected my laptop to my wifi, was able to access the internet surf facebook, watch youtube, ... but the network icon in the lower right corner of the screen showed the globe and displays "no internet, secury ". Sometimes it is disconnected, then reconnect...
  9. Globe icon

Globe icon: Sorry but i don't really know that much about computers, i been having a problem with my laptop lately where my laptop stops using my wifi saying i'm conected and suddeny it changes to a globe icon I used to solve it by restarting my PC but now not even restarting it works i...
  10. Wifi globe icon, no connection

Wifi globe icon, no connection: I have a hp omen gaming laptop with windows 10 on it and when i try to connect with my wifi it says no connection available. The internet icon is a globe with a circle and a stripe through it. I tried to reinstall the driver and i renewed the ip adres but nothing worked so...