Windows 10: Glory of Generals: Pacific War game

Discus and support Glory of Generals: Pacific War game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please explain to me why this game has gone back to as if I have never played a game on it. I have lost all my history and I have paid you money, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CraigDarcy, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Glory of Generals: Pacific War game

Please explain to me why this game has gone back to as if I have never played a game on it. I have lost all my history and I have paid you money, which I now want refunded. This is the second time this has happened and it's not acceptable. I want this problem rectified asap and the money returned to my account. I await your reply.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store.

:)

CraigDarcy, Jul 29, 2018

2. glory of generals game dont work on windows 10

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What happens when you launch Glory of Generals game?
    • Do you get any error message/code?
    • What do you mean by “it just to big to appear on the screan”?
    • Is this issue specific only with Glory of Generals game?
    I suggest you to install the Glory of Generals game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the game and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the game run and then check the functionality.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Glory of generals and more games

cant play games like glory of generals and more.. just recived and answer from microsoft and when i reply it was denied.. i cant do right button on the app because only appears to uninstall.. so i can go to properties.. the game scream just stays too much
    on the right of the computer scream.. so i cant acced to the game play buttons of the game.. any more helps?

Ivan_Crespo, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Glory of Generals: Pacific War game

glory of generals game dont work on windows 10

Original Title: games

why games like glory of generals dont work on windows 10.. it just to big to appear on the screan.. that and more games.. how to fix it?

Ivan_Crespo, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Glory of Generals: Pacific War game

1. Glory of Generals: Pacific War game - Similar Threads - Glory Generals Pacific

2. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  4. General Game installation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    General Game installation issues: There's a few games that just won't download, install, or play. I'm not sure how many more games that are like these out there for me, but here are some of the known issues I face with my computer right now.I can play Minecraft Bedrock, but not Minecraft Java. Bedrock loads...
  5. General Game installation issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    General Game installation issues: There's a few games that just won't download, install, or play. I'm not sure how many more games that are like these out there for me, but here are some of the known issues I face with my computer right now.I can play Minecraft Bedrock, but not Minecraft Java. Bedrock loads...
  6. PC Stuck on Pacific Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Stuck on Pacific Time: My Windows 10 PC is stuck on Pacific Time UTC -08:00, however, I am in Southeast Asia UTC +07:00. When "Set Timezone Automatically" is turned on it goes to Pacific Time. When I try to change my timezone manually in the settings menu, it will say I am on Southeast Asia Time,...
  7. Halo wars 2 crashes in game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo wars 2 crashes in game play: It started doing this last year so I gave up have re-installed it again hoping whatever the problem is had been fixed by now Still the same issue I paid good money for this and it is not fit for purpose...
  8. Older Star Wars games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Star Wars games: I'm installing some older Star Wars games to find out if I can still play them on 10, but I'm having a problem w/a few & hope someone can help me w/these. 1. Battle For Naboo. When I try to install, I get a message stating it's a 16Bit installer & will not run on a 64Bit...
  9. windows 10 and total war games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 and total war games: I'm unable to run several Total War (Rome, Medieval I & II) games on Windows 10 after installing them. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-total-war-games/c82805f3-ef89-48e0-8cb6-0076b7b96426
  10. pacific assault free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pacific assault free: Its an old classic , MOH Pacific Assault is free on Origin at the moment worth a look its free after all , i loved it back in the day not sure how ill feel about it now waiting on the download . They dont stay up fopr long so be quick if you want it 45125

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download game glory pacific war