Windows 10: Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone

Discus and support Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Before, when I used pinned tiles in Start, there was a glow effect in the border of the tiles when my cursor was near it. The same for dates in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AadityaBaduni, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone

Before, when I used pinned tiles in Start, there was a glow effect in the border of the tiles when my cursor was near it. The same for dates in the calendar located in the taskbar.

How do I bring this effect back?

:)

AadityaBaduni, Oct 13, 2020
  2. srino Win User

Live tile Outlook Calendar a day behind, but lock screen shows correct date...

Well, seeing as how I cannot uninstall the app, there is very little in terms of troubleshooting steps to try. I already unpinned and repinned the live tile and no good. Very strange problem. If I open the app from the app list, it shows the correct date.
    The problem appears only on the live tile. For instance, today is Thursday, the 3rd. My live tile shows Wednesday, the 2nd. When I open the app from the live tile the calendar shows the correct date. Thanks!

UPDATE: Issue resolved, maybe an update in the background I have no idea. But it works now.

srino, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Live tile Outlook Calendar a day behind, but lock screen shows correct date...

Hi,

To better assist you with the Outlook calendar live tile issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you having the same issue with the Outlook calendar app in the app list?
    • Have you tried to unpin the Outlook calendar live tile, then pin it again?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone

Lumia 950 calendar tile shows wrong date

The calendar tile shows the date as "Saturday 6", which is tomorrows date. Here's what I did to try to get it to show todays date:

• Tapped on the Settings tile.
    • Tapped on Time & Language.
    • Tapped on Data & Time.
    • Turned Set date and time automatically to OFF.
    • Set the date to May 5th, todays date.
    • Tapped on the checkmark
    • Tapped the back arrow 3 times to get back to the start screen.
    • Powered off my phone.
    • Waited a few minutes and powered the phone back on.
    The Calendar tile stills shows "Saturday 6" (tomorrows date).

AirForce9797, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone

1. Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone - Similar Threads - Glowing effect around

2. 1 pixel border around menus and thick borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    1 pixel border around menus and thick borders: Hey,I recently got a problem where my taskbar menus got a 1 pixel border, and the Windows Settings menu has a very thick border. Control Panel menus are even weirder than the Settings menu. I've fixed this temporarily repeatedly by switching to another preset Windows theme...
  3. Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Igorzlasu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdy3j9/transparent_sidebar_in_settings_and_spotlight/
  4. Strange tiling effect around any open application windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange tiling effect around any open application windows: For about a week and a half now, I have been having this weird tiling effect/glitch that appears around my windows whenever they are not open in "maximized" mode. I attached a screenshot to get an idea of what I am seeing. As I am writing this post, I am also noticing that...
  5. Border around Desktop

Border around Desktop: Hello all! I recently bought a GDP P2 Max mini laptop and am pretty surprised at how performant it is. My only problem however is that the Desktop has a border around the edges. It's dark grey and had a tiny rectangle in the upper right corner of the screen. Does anyone...
  6. border around active window

in Windows 10 Support
    border around active window: I have been working on this for two days now. I upgraded from w7pro to w10pro. As soon as I did I am left with a one inch border around my screen. I have tried various settings and troubleshoots and can not get rid of the border. Last resort is changing the registry...
  7. Customize Start Menu for Pinned apps and get Live Tile effect

Customize Start Menu for Pinned apps and get Live Tile effect: Hi there, Thanks for looking at my question. I am an avid user of the start menu and it's features, and I've been trying to customize it. However, I find that despite the excellent features and functionality that the built-in Apps are able to bring to the Start Menu, there...
  8. Black border around monitor

Black border around monitor: I'm running Intel HD graphics on a Acer inspire 15.6", upon restart my monitor, 1366x768 aspect ratio, has two inch black bars on each side of the display and 1 inch black bars on the bottom and top. My drivers are updated and I know this is called a shrinked monitor but I...
  9. border around items in the taskbar

border around items in the taskbar: I have Windows 10 and I have Classic Shell installed. I like my taskbar items to be Uncombined, Showing labels. But no matter what settings I try, my taskbar no longer displays items with a border. If you see my screenshot, you'll see the items on my taskbar are...
  10. Border around window screenshot

in Windows 10 Support
    Border around window screenshot: After the Windows 10 Anniversary upgrade, the Alt+PrtScn combo captures a border of some size around a window, as in the screenshot below. Is it possible to have only the active window captured? [img] 65499