Windows 10: glpntdrv.sys not starting

Discus and support glpntdrv.sys not starting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I needed to reinstall the Galep software for my programmer. Windows 10 x64 1903 So I ran the install, and then started the application. Copied the 64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by perdrix, Dec 13, 2019.

1. perdrix Win User

glpntdrv.sys not starting

I needed to reinstall the Galep software for my programmer. Windows 10 x64 1903

So I ran the install, and then started the application.

Copied the 64 bit driver to \Windows\System32\Drivers

Issued sc start glpntdrv to be told:

Code:
    Ooh err - now what to do?

Oops silly boy! Helps to use the AMD64 rather than the IA64 driver! BLUSH

Thanks
    David

:)

perdrix, Dec 13, 2019
  2. WinTenner Win User

Need to manually install a driver but getting an error

Thanks. Yes, those are the instructions that I've been using. They are also missing a step - before entering 'sc start glpntdrv' you need to enter:

sc create glpntdrv type= kernel binPath=c:\windows\system32\drivers\glpntdrv.sys

then you enter:

sc start glpntdrv

but this gives the error:

startservice failed with error 193

WinTenner, Dec 13, 2019
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Dec 13, 2019
  4. glpntdrv.sys not starting

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

glpntdrv.sys not starting

1. glpntdrv.sys not starting - Similar Threads - glpntdrv sys starting

2. Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors: System restore gives error 0x8007025d. Second restore point gives error 0x80070002. Startup gives stop code error :critical process died. Any help would be much appreciated....
  3. Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors: System restore gives error 0x8007025d. Second restore point gives error 0x80070002. Startup gives stop code error :critical process died. Any help would be much appreciated....
  4. Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  6. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  7. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  8. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 64-bit glpntdrv.sys

2. cmdsc start glpntdrv