Windows 10: Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION

Discus and support Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Had multiple times problems with glued or secondary or moving mouse-pointers. lately some days ago soon after i had to reset windows 10SOUND GONE AGAIN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michaelprzewrocki, May 20, 2023.

1. Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION

Had multiple times problems with glued or secondary or moving mouse-pointers. lately some days ago soon after i had to reset windows 10SOUND GONE AGAIN after Windows Update. again occured the old mousepointer glued-problem. HERE IS THE SOLUTIONThere are multiple reasons. here laptop Acer Swift 5 with external wifi-Keyboard. built in dead after light fall....i still dont believe that since they have crashsensor built in. screen also dead/really dead both after 1-5 days after purchase 4 years ago jan 2019. using obviously external screen which is a big problem to access settings which use them

:)

michaelprzewrocki, May 20, 2023

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, May 20, 2023
  3. MOUSE POINTER-SIZE-BRIGHTNESS-VISIBILITY

Or, if you like to see how to do it in Windows 7:

1. Start button (bottom left)
    2. Control Panel
    3. Hardware and sound
    4. Mouse
    5. The Pointers tab
    6. Under scheme, select the pointer you want
    I use the Windows Black Extra Large

A suggestion:

on the Pointer options tab

Check the box next to automatically move the pointer to the default button

Canadian Tech, May 20, 2023
  4. Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION

Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days.

Yesterday I called Razer support. They had me uninstall the software and also delete the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel. Then I restarted my computer and reinstalled the software. That worked for all of yesterday. This morning the mouse
    pointer is moving erratically again.

I've followed the procedure from yesterday of uninstalling the software, removing the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel, restarting the computer and reinstalling the software. This time it has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions?

LloydLeighton, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION

1. Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION - Similar Threads - Glued side terribly

2. Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION: Had multiple times problems with glued or secondary or moving mouse-pointers. lately some days ago soon after i had to reset windows 10SOUND GONE AGAIN after Windows Update. again occured the old mousepointer glued-problem. HERE IS THE SOLUTIONThere are multiple reasons. here...
  3. Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glued at side and terribly moving mouse-pointer-THE SOLUTION: Had multiple times problems with glued or secondary or moving mouse-pointers. lately some days ago soon after i had to reset windows 10SOUND GONE AGAIN after Windows Update. again occured the old mousepointer glued-problem. HERE IS THE SOLUTIONThere are multiple reasons. here...
  4. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  5. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  6. Left Side Pointers for Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Side Pointers for Mouse: Recently I had an injury to my Right Wrist To handle mouse, i switched primary and secondary buttons. But i see all the mouse pointers available only for right side operators. could you please help me to get left side pointers regards Swaminathan...
  7. mouse pointer sticks to right side of screen

mouse pointer sticks to right side of screen: this is on my kid's desktop machine, running windows 10. She has tried the following: Rebooting multiple times, at least 5 Updating drivers multiple times, at least 4 tried different mouse devices, both cabled USB and wireless and in different ports unchecking the box for...
  8. Mouse pointer moving erratically

Mouse pointer moving erratically: Hello: I have just installed Microsoft Precision mouse in a cleanly installed Windows 10, v 1909 with the help of a member of this forum (hsehestedt, thanks again). However, I now have a problem that I did not have in v 1803, namely, the pointer is stopping, then jumping...
  9. Moving Mouse Pointer

Moving Mouse Pointer: I would like to move my mouse pointer to the top-center part of my primary display (of 3). Is there something that I can use to do that? There are various software packages that allow moving the mouse pointer to specific coordinates on the screen. But, what of when those are...
  10. Mouse pointer randomly moves on the screen

Mouse pointer randomly moves on the screen: My mouse pad is making the mouse hard to hold steady. Or it randomly shoots in any direction. Also my touch screen is not working anymore? ***Modified title Original: Mouse pad, touchscreen***...