Windows 10: Gmail & 2 Pages

Discus and support Gmail & 2 Pages in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; What on earth is going on? Firstly, the left panel reduced itself to symbols only - now gmail is opening 2 pages, one behind the other???? 178689 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, May 4, 2021.

1. elbmek Win User

Gmail & 2 Pages

What on earth is going on? Firstly, the left panel reduced itself to symbols only - now gmail is opening 2 pages, one behind the other????

:)

elbmek, May 4, 2021
  2. elbmek Win User

Gmail & 2 Pages

What on earth is going on? Firstly, the left panel reduced itself to symbols only - now gmail is opening 2 pages, one behind the other????

Gmail & 2 Pages [​IMG]

elbmek, May 5, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Gmail & 2 Pages

The thing is that I don't really use Gmail via browser. Instead I import it to another provider.

Maybe something in settings?

Gmail & 2 Pages [​IMG]

Callender, May 5, 2021
  4. weybrew Win User

Gmail & 2 Pages

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Gmail & 2 Pages [​IMG]

Gmail & 2 Pages [​IMG]

weybrew, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Gmail & 2 Pages

1. Gmail & 2 Pages - Similar Threads - Gmail Pages

2. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  3. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  4. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  5. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  6. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  7. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  8. 1 Cannot change my name as the sender of e-mails gmail accounts & 2 Microsoft Store "page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 Cannot change my name as the sender of e-mails gmail accounts & 2 Microsoft Store "page...: Hi,I have two questions. First, my e-mails get sent with an old nickname for the laptop, no matter what I do. Using "mail" app with Gmail accounts, as well as using gmail.com. I have changed the name in all of my accounts in Windows even the device's name as well as through...
  9. 1 Cannot change my name as the sender of e-mails gmail accounts & 2 Microsoft Store "page...

1 Cannot change my name as the sender of e-mails gmail accounts & 2 Microsoft Store "page...: Hi,I have two questions. First, my e-mails get sent with an old nickname for the laptop, no matter what I do. Using "mail" app with Gmail accounts, as well as using gmail.com. I have changed the name in all of my accounts in Windows even the device's name as well as through...
  10. howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account: how do I get rid of the option page that hounds me when I try to access gmail? It is a nuisance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/howto-get-erid-of-option-page-that-faces-me/32292f39-1037-4b35-9c84-8efa914ad5e9