Windows 10: Gmail & 2 Pages

Discus and support Gmail & 2 Pages in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; What on earth is going on? Firstly, the left panel reduced itself to symbols only - now gmail is opening 2 pages, one behind the other???? 178689 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, May 4, 2021 at 5:16 AM.

1. elbmek Win User

Gmail & 2 Pages

What on earth is going on? Firstly, the left panel reduced itself to symbols only - now gmail is opening 2 pages, one behind the other????

:)

2. elbmek Win User

Gmail & 2 Pages

What on earth is going on? Firstly, the left panel reduced itself to symbols only - now gmail is opening 2 pages, one behind the other????

Gmail & 2 Pages [​IMG]

3. Callender Win User
    Gmail & 2 Pages

The thing is that I don't really use Gmail via browser. Instead I import it to another provider.

Maybe something in settings?

Gmail & 2 Pages [​IMG]

4. weybrew Win User

Gmail & 2 Pages

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Gmail & 2 Pages [​IMG]

Gmail & 2 Pages [​IMG]

Thema:

Gmail & 2 Pages

1. Gmail & 2 Pages - Similar Threads - Gmail Pages

2. recovery gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recovery gmail: problem 2 step verification code not machge and OTP not receve sms please send my no 9931059487 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** mobile 9931059487 Samsung galaxy A20/SM-A205F...
  3. Remove GMail & Images Links from New Tab.

in Browsers and Email
    Remove GMail & Images Links from New Tab.: This is driving me NUTS. How can I remove the GMail & Images Links from New Tab please? [img] [img] I have NOT got the Gear/Cog on the Google Chrome screen! Thanks. *Thumbs 178136
  4. How can I make gmail my default email in Microsoft 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make gmail my default email in Microsoft 10?: How can I make gmail my default email instead of Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-gmail-my-default-email-in-microsoft/ce83f69a-d78f-4e25-9a8f-4d4e3bc8cb87
  5. Undeleteable Gmail Contact.

in Browsers and Email
    Undeleteable Gmail Contact.: Hi Folks, my friend was getting Spam in large numbers, so he deleted his Gmail account and created a new one. That was 4 weeks ago. Since then, I have removed his old address and added his new one in all my Contacts list, except one. Both his contacts are in my Windows 10...
  6. Unable to send gmail on a new windows 10 computer, receive ok.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send gmail on a new windows 10 computer, receive ok.: I get an error message: We couldn't access this account: Personal G mail. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. I updated password and don't know how to give account permission to sync. I noticed others with the...
  7. Mail app in Windows won't let me connect my Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app in Windows won't let me connect my Gmail: I changed my password for my Google account, and when going into the Mail app, it says my settings are outdated. I pressed a button to fix my settings, but it didn't do anything, so I logged back in. When I tried to click on 'Gmail' to log back in, it just said that it was...
  8. gmail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    gmail: Every time I get an MSN update for my Windows 10, I cannot log into my gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail/7efe1e36-c204-4e41-b79b-52fad5acc084
  9. Need Help Wrong typing Gmail to Gmali Forza horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need Help Wrong typing Gmail to Gmali Forza horizon 4: My Friend has bought Forza horizon 4. He typed wrong Email account. How to help him.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-wrong-typing-gmail-to-gmali-forza/fec82bf9-5d80-4759-831a-b20fb9c36be9
  10. howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account: how do I get rid of the option page that hounds me when I try to access gmail? It is a nuisance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/howto-get-erid-of-option-page-that-faces-me/32292f39-1037-4b35-9c84-8efa914ad5e9