Windows 10: Gmail account, Google

Discus and support Gmail account, Google in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why can't I add my gmail account or any google products.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ValH-11, Dec 6, 2019.

1. ValH-11 Win User

Gmail account, Google

Why can't I add my gmail account or any google products.

:)

ValH-11, Dec 6, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Google Disables Some Gmail Accounts by Mistake

Google recently mistakenly disabled the Gmail accounts of some users, a mistake caused by company's attempt to stop spammers.
    said a Google staffer, identified as Google Guide. People whose accounts were disabled by mistake should have regained access to them already and no data should have been lost, the Google staffer also wrote. Google spokesperson Courtney Hohne said the mistakenly disabled accounts affected "a small fraction," well below 1 percent of the tens of millions of Gmail users.

Source: Yahoo! News

malware, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Gmail account, Google

Google to increase Gmail storage space to 3.5GB....by 2012.

Google is rumored to have put into effect a timeline for giving more storage space to Gmail accounts. Gmail account sizes have slowly been increasing over time, and this is the most recent timeline to that increase.
    Please remember to take this timetable with a grain of salt, as my source does not site their, well, source.

Source: Nirajsanghvi

zekrahminator, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Gmail account, Google

1. Gmail account, Google - Similar Threads - Gmail account Google

2. A bug in Google Chrome/Gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A bug in Google Chrome/Gmail: I cannot understand that Microsoft knew about this bug several months ago and after many attempts with Microsoft support people to fix the issues of Gmail and Microsoft Edge not saving user names/passwords ..... was to no avail!! I found this yesterday:...
  3. Trying to sync a Google account without gmail address

in Browsers and Email
    Trying to sync a Google account without gmail address: Trying to add my contacts and calendar to Windows 10. I have two google accs . I want to use them both. However when I try to add the second google account, after entering the google acc details it just won't sync. The problem actually seems to be with the fact that the...
  4. Adding a Google account without Gmail won't sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding a Google account without Gmail won't sync: I have two google accs with two different contacts. I want to use them both in the People app. However when I try to add the second google account, after entering the google acc details it just won't sync. The problem actually seems to be with the fact that the google account...
  5. Windows 10 and Google gMail Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and Google gMail Account: I have two email accounts -- one Google and one Outlook. I have added both the the Windows 10 app. I can receive emails from both but I cannot send from the Google account. I keep getting security alerts that my Google settings are out of date but a my password is OK and b...
  6. "Windows" access to my Gmail/Google accounts request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Windows" access to my Gmail/Google accounts request: Hi! I recently changed the password for my Google account. Since then I get continual messages that my Gmail account is out of date and needs to be fixed. When I click "fix" it says connecting to a service, and then I get a message allegedly from Windows wanting all kinds of...
  7. GMail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    GMail account: I can't access my gmail account from my laptop. Message reads Your account settings are out of date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account/04ce0415-33c6-4669-a4ec-da919a1a3573
  8. Timeout when trying to connect to any google account site: Gmail, calendar, or google...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Timeout when trying to connect to any google account site: Gmail, calendar, or google...: I can't access gmail, calendar, or google account. Every time the connection times out. I get ERR_CONECTION_TIMED_OUT or something similar. It works on Some computers on my network (laptop, other PC (sometimes) but not my main PC. I also can't access google accounts...
  9. Gmail default on Google browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail default on Google browser: How can I change the default program of "Gmail" to "Inbox" on the Google Browser? (when I first bring up a page on my chrome browser, there is a shortcut on the upper right corner for Gmail.) thank you...
  10. gmail/google and megalomania

in Browsers and Email
    gmail/google and megalomania: Excellent torre .... just what I needed. My feeling is precisely the same as the final statement from Caller! *Smile