Windows 10: gmail account needs attention

Discus and support gmail account needs attention in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does my gmail account have needs attention. I choose fix but it continues to happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LouiseBizzell, Oct 14, 2018.

1. gmail account needs attention

Why does my gmail account have needs attention. I choose fix but it continues to happen

:)

LouiseBizzell, Oct 14, 2018

2. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 14, 2018
  4. gmail account needs attention

Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

gmail account needs attention

1. gmail account needs attention - Similar Threads - gmail account needs

2. my email account "needs attention"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  3. my email account "needs attention"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  4. mail keeps saying account needs attention?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail keeps saying account needs attention?: I am trying to add my email account from a domain that I own to mail & it keeps saying the account needs attention and then I have to reenter the password, but it keeps saying account needs attention. I already did the repair the mail app. that didnt fix it either....
  5. mail keeps saying account needs attention?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail keeps saying account needs attention?: I am trying to add my email account from a domain that I own to mail & it keeps saying the account needs attention and then I have to reenter the password, but it keeps saying account needs attention. I already did the repair the mail app. that didnt fix it either....
  6. Accounts requiring attention?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts requiring attention?: So that account problem pop up showed up on my laptop. Yellow text in Shared experiences and I'm asked for my pin again. How does an account go out of date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-requiring-attention/8ad36110-d950-4817-92e0-79f70acb30e6
  7. account need attention

account need attention: I have been seeing attention needed to fix my personal gmail account. I changed the password and it still will not sent or receive messages. I've tried everything I need help asap...
  8. Some of your accounts need attention

Some of your accounts need attention: I keep getting on my desktop a notification that some of my accounts need attention and that it may have been because you changed your password. Please advise how I can fix this permanently as it is driving me insane. Thank you...
  9. Account needs attention pop up

Account needs attention pop up: Each time I log into my desktop a pop up is there saying my Microsoft needs attention I may have changed my password. I did not of course and its annoying. Please show me what my settings should be. I use this device and a laptop … maybe the sharing settings are incorrect...
  10. My MS Account needs attention, again

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My MS Account needs attention, again: Here we go again - I'm getting the message that my Microsoft account needs attention to get get new builds, with a Fix me button. The Fix me button goes on to tell me how to STOP getting new builds. No way out of this foolish loop. Or is there? Has anyone overcome this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail needs attention

2. windows 10 gmail account needs attention

3. gmail attention required windows 10

4. Gmail account requires attention,
  5. gmail mail needs prmission for this device,
  6. my email accounts needs attention,
  7. gmail account in windows mail needs attention,
  8. email account needs attention,
  9. gmail account needs attention,
  10. gmail attention req,
  11. attention required mail windows 10 gmail,