Windows 10: gmail account settings out of date

Discus and support gmail account settings out of date in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep receiving a notification that my "gmail account settings are out of date" it then asks me for my password, eery time i put in my correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kadyhoff, Aug 20, 2019.

1. kadyhoff Win User

gmail account settings out of date

I keep receiving a notification that my "gmail account settings are out of date" it then asks me for my password, eery time i put in my correct password, it kicks it out and I receive the message again....it won't allow me to send outgoing mail.... specifically an excel spreadsheet. HELP!

:)

kadyhoff, Aug 20, 2019

2. Mail Account "out of date" after U/grade to W10

Step 1: Make sure your computer is completely up to date.

Step 2: Go to outlook and delete all accounts.

• Go to settings.
    • Manage accounts.
    • Click on your account
    • Remove this account from your device
    • Delete
    Step 3: Restart your computer.

Step 4: Open outlook.

• Add account.
    • Click on Google (Do not click on Microsoft account)
    • Add your Gmail account.

That should fix it! Hope this helps, took me a while to figure it out.

Amanda-Rae, Aug 20, 2019
  3. TomToren Win User
    Your account settings are out of date

I keep getting a notification with an annoying ding that my account settings are out of date.

The problem appears to be with my first gmail account as that's the one that has the exclamation point next to it.

My other gmail account below on the list is functioning fine.

And as both gmail accounts are listed I'm assuming the message is referring to one of those, especially as I never use my Microsoft Outlook email account.

I've changed the password twice and can't see anything else to try.

Thanks in advance for your help.

TomToren, Aug 20, 2019
  4. gmail account settings out of date

My gmail account settings are out of date?

my gmail account settings are out of date. How do I fix this problem

KarenWalls, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

gmail account settings out of date

1. gmail account settings out of date - Similar Threads - gmail account settings

2. Your Gmail account settings are out of date...

in Browsers and Email
    Your Gmail account settings are out of date...: I have started using the Mail app again on my desktop, as Outlook 2016 is so slow. The trouble is, I keep getting the message "your Gmail settings are out of date..." several times per day. I go in and enter my Gmail password but sometimes that only fixes it for 10 minutes!...
  3. "Your GMail account settings are out of date"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your GMail account settings are out of date"?: Hello! I've been under the notifications and in the May app above for months since I switched to Windows 10. I have already linked my GMX mail account with Google/GMail. After I log in with my data and click on "Allow" it says "Account will be repaired" but after a few...
  4. Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date

Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date: Since the latest Windows 10 update, I've been getting the message "Your Gmail Account Settings Are Out of Date" whenever I open Gmail. I've tried to fix it according to the instructions given, but I still keep getting the message. Also, I have to log in to Gmail whenever I...
  5. Gmail account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gmail account settings are out of date: I have not been able to get any mail and can not sync my mailbox since I will not allow third party window access to my account. I did at first, and then everything was working well. Well, then I got to thinking about everything that Windows wanted access to do and I was...
  6. GMail Account Settings out of date.

GMail Account Settings out of date.: After allowing Microsoft to access my Google Account and selecting "Fix Account", I do not receive a message asking me to update my password. What I receive is a message - Something went wrong. We're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error Code 0x80070003. Where do I go...
  7. Gmail account settings are out of date

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account settings are out of date: How do I fix my account settings for my Gmail account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-settings-are-out-of-date/f94b4918-6651-4653-b7a9-6cbe666a823a"
  8. GMAIL ACCT SETTINGS OUT OF DATE

GMAIL ACCT SETTINGS OUT OF DATE: Hello, Right now I'm very confused and need some very serious help and support, instructions, directions. I keep getting "Your Gmail Settings are "Out Of Date Two options are shown. "Fix or Dismiss" Of course I want to "Fix" even though I can't understand why my settings...
  9. Your Gmail account settings are out of date

Your Gmail account settings are out of date: I continue to see "account needs to be fixed" in my mailbox, and when I ask to fix it, and then troubleshoot to Settings/Manage Accounts, I do not have boxes associated with Require SSL for Incoming/Outgoing mail. Now what?...
  10. " Your Gmail Settings are out of Date"

in Browsers and Email
    " Your Gmail Settings are out of Date": I can't seem to get my Gmail account to work with Outlook......it says my settings are out of date, but they are not.......this happened after I changed my Gmail password.... I have tried all of the obvious fixes, but it still won't work......any thoughts...