Windows 10: Gmail accout crashes windows mail app

Discus and support Gmail accout crashes windows mail app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recent issue I didn't change any setting on my PC, this is totally random: When I'm switching to my gmail account - mail app crashes. Also tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GregTasnadi, May 9, 2020.

1. Gmail accout crashes windows mail app

Recent issue I didn't change any setting on my PC, this is totally random:

When I'm switching to my gmail account - mail app crashes. Also tried to reset the gmail account but I keep getting the "account out-dated" error.

Reset, uninstall-reinstall didn't help.

Thanks for the reply,

Greg

:)

GregTasnadi, May 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, May 9, 2020
  3. 10win10 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, May 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Gmail accout crashes windows mail app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Gmail accout crashes windows mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Gmail accout crashes windows mail app

1. Gmail accout crashes windows mail app - Similar Threads - Gmail accout crashes

2. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  3. Unable to add gmail in windows mail app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to add gmail in windows mail app.: [ATTACH] I get this error when I try to add my Gmail account to the Mail app in Windows 10 20H2. Any solution https://preview.redd.it/5o3ac80d40p61.png?width=1165&format=png&auto=webp&s=e3f6f80317ebb58cfbd7f064d0d9d1778162f191 submitted by /u/average-geek [link]...
  4. Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments

Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments: Please can you tell me when the Windows Apps Team will fix the problem with Windows Mail that prevents attachments showing up in emails? As thousands of people have reported apparently since 2015!!!. They fail to appear when Gmail is added automatically to the Windows Mail...
  5. Gmail account crashes Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account crashes Windows Mail app: Recent issue I didn't change any setting on my PC, this is totally random: When I'm switching to my gmail account - mail app crashes. Also tried to reset the gmail account but I keep getting the "account out-dated" error. Reset, uninstall-reinstall didn't help. Thanks...
  6. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  7. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  8. Mail App and Gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail App and Gmail: Hello, when I try to add a Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App I always get error. [ATTACH] I press "Google" here and then get the following error: [ATTACH] My Internet Connection is not a problem! How can I fix this?...
  9. Mail App and Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App and Gmail: I've always had my gmail account linked to the Windows 10 mail app, however the last update I did the mail app is a complete mess and will not show my gmail messages. I've deleted and relinked the account but it's not linking properly at all. I was able to successfully link a...
  10. Windows 10 mail app not working with gmail?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app not working with gmail?: I have 2 accounts set up to the mail/calendar app. My email (outlook) and my wife (gmail) and I can get/send emails but my wife gmail doesn't work. Anyone know of a workaround? 14773