Windows 10: gmail acct

Discus and support gmail acct in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; cannot access - tried recovery and when verifying I get no message to my recovery email?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Happy Tuesday380, Jan 8, 2019.

1. gmail acct

cannot access - tried recovery and when verifying I get no message to my recovery email?

:)

Happy Tuesday380, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Jan 8, 2019
  3. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Jan 8, 2019
  4. gmail acct

Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

Me too, I think they must've fixed it. I've updated the newspost again.

When I clicked that link earlier it would bring up a list in which you could find any info about your contacts you had saved.

Jimmy 2004, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

gmail acct

1. gmail acct - Similar Threads - gmail acct

2. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  3. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  4. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  5. Emails coming to my gmail acct with just j....@aol.com. It's not mine.

Emails coming to my gmail acct with just j....@aol.com. It's not mine.: Hi, I keep getting emails with just j....@aol.com coming to my gmail account. I don't and never have had an email address with j....@aol.com. This seems like this could go to any J..... first name with an AOL email address. How can I get this stopped in Windows 10? Any...
  6. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder: sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/1463c6d1-86fb-4a9e-9eb8-b0b50eaf2937
  7. Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81: One of my gmail accounts won't send emails anymore (via Outlook 2013). Whenever I try, I get this error: 0x800ccc81 -- I can receive emails for this account, but not send them. This account was sending emails fine a few weeks ago, but not now. All the account settings for...
  8. GMAIL ACCT SETTINGS OUT OF DATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GMAIL ACCT SETTINGS OUT OF DATE: Hello, Right now I'm very confused and need some very serious help and support, instructions, directions. I keep getting "Your Gmail Settings are "Out Of Date Two options are shown. "Fix or Dismiss" Of course I want to "Fix" even though I can't understand why my settings...
  9. Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail

Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail: Microsoft recently pushed a couple of updates to my machine and I'm now in Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1803 (17134.167) and Mail (ver. 16005.10228.20127.0). All of a sudden, mail no longer shows my two gmail accounts. I tried removing and readding them but nothing comes back....
  10. Win10 Mail won't display msg body w/ pop3 acct, but fine w/Gmail acct

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail won't display msg body w/ pop3 acct, but fine w/Gmail acct: All; Thank you in advance for your help. I have an unusual problem. I have a PC with Windows 10, and I'm using the stock mail application. I have added 2 accounts, a pop3 account and a Gmail account. The Gmail account works fine, but the pop 3 account will only display...