Windows 10: GMail address

Discus and support GMail address in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I show my GMail address when sending email from Microsoft email? I merged Gmail with Microsoft email, however when I send an email it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rory Cassedy, Jun 15, 2020.

1. GMail address

How can I show my GMail address when sending email from Microsoft email? I merged Gmail with Microsoft email, however when I send an email it does not show my GMail address.

:)

Rory Cassedy, Jun 15, 2020
  2. FrankS Win User

gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Windows phone 7 hotmail To: selection showing already deleted gmail addresses.

Successfully synched gmail in Windows phone 7. Later contacts in gmail updated using browser on desktop.

Now when I draft a new email using hotmail on windows phone 7, the suggestion list displayed by the phone shows already deleted gmail addresses.

This is annoying...

GeorgeMatt, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Motim Win User

GMail address

List email addresses from my Gmail

Hello,
    How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail).
    Answers always appreciated.
    Thanks

Motim, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

GMail address

1. GMail address - Similar Threads - GMail address

2. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  3. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  4. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10
  5. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10
  6. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

7. My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...: Hi,I don't have a Hotmail account or Outlook or Xbox. For my Windows PC, my login is my Gmail address. I always get emails with security codes, so I logged in to set up 2 factor auth. I was surprised to find out there are about 40 unsuccessful sign-in attempts countries -...
  8. My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...

My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...: Hi,I don't have a Hotmail account or Outlook or Xbox. For my Windows PC, my login is my Gmail address. I always get emails with security codes, so I logged in to set up 2 factor auth. I was surprised to find out there are about 40 unsuccessful sign-in attempts countries -...
  9. My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Can i delete a gmail email address associated microsoft account

Can i delete a gmail email address associated microsoft account: Ive someone who wants to delete an email account they used to sign in with Microsoft ecosystem. The initial account gmail has been deleted .They don't have a password to get into the account. and want the records remove from microsoft. A tech support number would be...