Windows 10: Gmail attachments not showing

Discus and support Gmail attachments not showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Attachments I send from a gmail account often do not show up for Windows 10 users but will show up on other systems. Help please. My Windows 10 clients... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MelanieChapin-Critz, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Gmail attachments not showing

Attachments I send from a gmail account often do not show up for Windows 10 users but will show up on other systems. Help please. My Windows 10 clients think I’m an incompetent email user.

:)

MelanieChapin-Critz, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Jablonk Win User

gmail attachments

gmail attachments show as a paper clip icon in the header but don't show up in the body. i.e there is no paper clip or anything to download attachment. the attachment can be seen on my desktop but won't show on WP7 phone. (samsung focus)

Jablonk, Jun 17, 2020
  3. PACALA_BA Win User
    ?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hi

• Are the attachments still missing when viewing your Outlook account on Lumia 550?
    • YES , missing on OUTLOOK:COM and GMAIL
    • I see they ONLY after self forwarding
    • Are the attachments show up online at Outlook.com?
    • YES, i see they online
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • I am Phone.store up to date
    • On the feedback they are MANY THREADS
    I have on the pc full access to OUTLOOK.COM via visual basic...., but no acccess on the phone...then i can do nothing

With app SECURE GMAIL...i see gmail attachments....

PACALA_BA, Jun 17, 2020
  4. sgtpokey Win User

Gmail attachments not showing

gmail attachments

Same issue, it is still there.

My gmail inbox list view will show the paperclip attachemnt symbol (in my case it is a .jpg) but once I open the mail there is no attachement to download, lick on or anything. The only thing in the email is the text.

It is not a gmail issue since I can go to gmail via the browser and I will correctly see the attachment.

Since I'm not the only one, hopefully Microsoft will fix this soon.

sgtpokey, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Gmail attachments not showing

1. Gmail attachments not showing - Similar Threads - Gmail attachments showing

2. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  3. Gmail/attached pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gmail/attached pictures: Can't view photos or videos in emails without saving to onedrive. I see a thread back in 2017 and it still applies. I do NOT want to use onedirve or mydrive. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO OPEN PICTURES AND SAVE TO MY PICTURES FOLDER IN GMAIL. This is not about saving anything to MS...
  4. Gmail/attached pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail/attached pictures: Can't view photos or videos in emails without saving to onedrive. I see a thread back in 2017 and it still applies. I do NOT want to use onedirve or mydrive. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO OPEN PICTURES AND SAVE TO MY PICTURES FOLDER IN GMAIL. This is not about saving anything to MS...
  5. Gmail/attached pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unable to attach documents to Gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to attach documents to Gmail: For several days I have been unable to attach documents to emails. File explorer opens and either the files are not there OR if they are as soon as I click on it the CPU usage ramps up dramatically and the program stops responding. I cannot find a solution to this problem...
  7. Cannot attach items in GMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot attach items in GMail: I have been using Windows10 with Google Chrome for at least four years with no problem. During the past week, however, the paperclip icon for attachments has disappeared. I've tried all the solutions posted in these forums, but so far, nothing has worked. Thank you for your...
  8. Windows Mail App Gmail account not showing attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail App Gmail account not showing attachments: Recently, the Windows Mail app on my desktop stopped showing attachments for my gmail account. I have three accounts under the app. The other two, which aren't gmail addresses, show attachments as they come in. The gmail account is also on my laptop and the laptop gmail...
  9. Attachments from gmail not showing in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attachments from gmail not showing in Mail App: A few days ago I started to notice that attachments sent to my Gmail account in the Mail app are not showing up. However they show up in my other signed in accounts that are not Gmail. I can view the attachments on my other devices just not in the Mail application for Windows...
  10. Cannot attach a file in Gmail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot attach a file in Gmail.: Gmail has been working perfectly until about two + weeks ago. Then it would say "no internet connection" although the internet tested connected. Then another issue developed. When trying to attach a file to an email, the shell of the file will attach, but it never...