Windows 10: Gmail Contacts and Windows 10 mail

Discus and support Gmail Contacts and Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded Windows 10 and set up several email accounts I have to be accessible through the Windows mail. All my contacts are in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CindyWomack1, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Gmail Contacts and Windows 10 mail

I have recently downloaded Windows 10 and set up several email accounts I have to be accessible through the Windows mail. All my contacts are in my Gmail account. However, about 20% of my contacts have not synced over to Windows 10. How do I resolve this?

:)

CindyWomack1, Sep 27, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Sep 27, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

Gmail Contacts and Windows 10 mail

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Gmail Contacts and Windows 10 mail

1. Gmail Contacts and Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - Gmail Contacts mail

2. Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and I am using Microsoft Mail as an email clients.I have had a Gmail account for years, Lets call it *** Email address is removed for privacy *** My cell phone died and I did not keep my old phone number. When I tried to setup my new phone, I...
  3. Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and I am using Microsoft Mail as an email clients.I have had a Gmail account for years, Lets call it *** Email address is removed for privacy *** My cell phone died and I did not keep my old phone number. When I tried to setup my new phone, I...
  4. How do I transfer contacts in Windows Mail to Gmail ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer contacts in Windows Mail to Gmail ?: I recently purchased a new HP desktop that contained Windows 10 and a new version of email called Windows Mail. I also have Google Gmail and I would like to transfer the contacts, or People, in Windows Mail to Gmail. How can I do this?...
  5. Windows 10 Mail and Gmail

Windows 10 Mail and Gmail: Hello, Have just installed clean Windows 10 Pro with all udates and drivers and added mail accounts to my Windows Mail app. All personal Gmail accounts are working well and syncing good. Two commercial gsuite accounts have been authorized and approws but they don't want...
  6. Giving access to gmail contacts and permission to delete contacts in mail and phone

Giving access to gmail contacts and permission to delete contacts in mail and phone: I was going to install Cortana on my android phone and link it to Cortana on my windows 10 pc until I read the risks. I can understand giving permission to access email and contacts for Cortana but what I don't understand is giving permission for an app to go into my phone...
  7. No Gmail Contacts were exported to win 10 mail

No Gmail Contacts were exported to win 10 mail: I set up my Gmail account in win 10 mail and it works OK except for the contacts. They were not exported over with the account. I have no contacts in the people app. How can I manually import them into win 10 mail contact folder. What else could I do to import the contacts....
  8. Gmail Contacts

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Gmail Contacts: Having problem finding where to add mail contacts!!! Help. Watched few tutorials, but none showed my particular Gmail. Thanks
  9. Windows 10 mail contacts

Windows 10 mail contacts: How do I delete/edit contacts stored in Windows 10 mail. They are different to those in my People https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-contacts/7dd5ad8f-036d-4fb4-8a71-905d120ab48c"
  10. Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

in Browsers and Email
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In: In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?. 36552

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail for windows 10