Windows 10: Gmail Contacts

Discus and support Gmail Contacts in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Having problem finding where to add mail contacts!!! Help. Watched few tutorials, but none showed my particular Gmail. Thanks Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Starchy, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Starchy
    Starchy New Member

Gmail Contacts

Having problem finding where to add mail contacts!!! Help.
    Watched few tutorials, but none showed my particular Gmail. Thanks

Starchy, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 1, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Gmail Contacts

Gmail contacts in in Win10

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue for a better understanding. Please answer these questions:

• Is this issue specific to Gmail?

• Have you linked Gmail account to Outlook?
    If this issue specific to Gmail, I would suggest you to contact Gmail support for further assistance. Refer to the below link and check if it helps.

productforums.google.com/d/forum/gmail

Reply us back with more information. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 1, 2019
  5. Starchy
    Starchy New Member
    Thanks everyone. I found how to add contact to GMail account, did.....
    • opened GMail
    • in upper right corner, left click on the box of 9 "•••" dots
    • scrolled down to "Contacts", left clicked
    • and opened a page where I could add contact and do several other things
    with contacts.
    Got-her-done!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Starchy, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Gmail Contacts

1. Gmail Contacts - Similar Threads - Gmail Contacts

2. gmail and windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail and windows: Why does windows need access to my google account?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-and-windows/4c2bd45b-9b69-4aa5-8666-430f761fc177
  3. Windows Live mail rejects my gmail requiring authentication of password. Google says my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live mail rejects my gmail requiring authentication of password. Google says my...: Hi, Really can't sort out this problem. Have tried everything I can read or find out about gmail password verification. Gmail is fine my windows live mail won't accept ?...
  4. Sync issues with Outlook 365 Calendar and Gmail using Ical

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sync issues with Outlook 365 Calendar and Gmail using Ical: I have copied and pasted the Ical URL into Outlook calendar on the “internet calendars” tab; howeveri get an error message when i click send/recieve. This function was working up until about a month ago....
  5. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  6. gmail acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    gmail acct: cannot access - tried recovery and when verifying I get no message to my recovery email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/gmail-acct/fff40107-ec55-4ff4-931c-ebdb2656925a
  7. My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail

My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail: My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left hand side of Mail, but Outlook is fine. They all appear in the right hand side under 'manage accounts'. How do I get them all onto the left hand side?. Many thanks in advance....
  8. Big problems here in Bristol with gmail.

in Browsers and Email
    Big problems here in Bristol with gmail.: Hi everyone - started getting erratic problems with gmail Sat/Sun. However today was OK earlier this morning - but now (16-06) it is inoperative effectively. Gmail takes a long time to load OR not at all. 5 Minutes later it loads instantly !!!!! Click on compose button -...
  9. gmail delivery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gmail delivery: Why does my gmail sometimes not send to some email addresses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-delivery/c67a7917-3c0a-42b9-9639-c1a34c34d040
  10. Gmail Contacts Window Flashing

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Contacts Window Flashing: When I open Chrome in Windows 10 everything works smoothly until I open contacts in Gmail. The window moves left & right making it difficult to use. It moves until I input a new contact and save it. Then it's fine. Without a new contact, it's really difficult to use. Has...