Windows 10: Gmail Contacts

Discus and support Gmail Contacts in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Having problem finding where to add mail contacts!!! Help. Watched few tutorials, but none showed my particular Gmail. Thanks Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Starchy, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Starchy
    Starchy New Member

Gmail Contacts

Having problem finding where to add mail contacts!!! Help.
    Watched few tutorials, but none showed my particular Gmail. Thanks

Starchy, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 1, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Gmail Contacts

Gmail contacts in in Win10

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue for a better understanding. Please answer these questions:

• Is this issue specific to Gmail?

• Have you linked Gmail account to Outlook?
    If this issue specific to Gmail, I would suggest you to contact Gmail support for further assistance. Refer to the below link and check if it helps.

productforums.google.com/d/forum/gmail

Reply us back with more information. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 1, 2019
  5. Starchy
    Starchy New Member
    Thanks everyone. I found how to add contact to GMail account, did.....
    • opened GMail
    • in upper right corner, left click on the box of 9 "•••" dots
    • scrolled down to "Contacts", left clicked
    • and opened a page where I could add contact and do several other things
    with contacts.
    Got-her-done!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Starchy, Jan 1, 2019
    1 person likes this.
Thema:

Gmail Contacts

1. Gmail Contacts - Similar Threads - Gmail Contacts

2. Windows 11, gmail contacts disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, gmail contacts disappeared: A box opened after clicking on contacts in gmail asking if I wanted "others" to see the info. I clicked on No, and the contacts disappeared and I cannot find a way to get them back. When I open the actual gmail account, the contacts are there, but I cannot sync them to the...
  3. Windows 11, gmail contacts disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, gmail contacts disappeared: A box opened after clicking on contacts in gmail asking if I wanted "others" to see the info. I clicked on No, and the contacts disappeared and I cannot find a way to get them back. When I open the actual gmail account, the contacts are there, but I cannot sync them to the...
  4. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10
  5. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10
  6. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

7. I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...: I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again.". I still can login with my smartphone but cannot longin by computer. How can I fix this?I wonder why my account is locked too?My email: *** Email...
  8. I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...: I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again.". I still can login with my smartphone but cannot longin by computer. How can I fix this?I wonder why my account is locked too?My email: *** Email...
  9. I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...

10. Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts

Transferring Contacts in Mail Gmail Accounts: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and I am using Microsoft Mail as an email clients.I have had a Gmail account for years, Lets call it *** Email address is removed for privacy *** My cell phone died and I did not keep my old phone number. When I tried to setup my new phone, I...