Windows 10: Gmail emails not showing in sent items

Discus and support Gmail emails not showing in sent items in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I noticed that sent items from my personal gmail account had stopped showing in the sent folder even though they were being received by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Every City, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Gmail emails not showing in sent items

Recently I noticed that sent items from my personal gmail account had stopped showing in the sent folder even though they were being received by the recipient. This is only an issue with my gmail account, not my work account. I reset the app and added my gmail account and the problem persisted. I uninstalled the app and added my gmail account and the problem still persists. Strangely, if I send an email from the gmail website the sent item shows in the mail app. Any help appreciated.

:)

Every City, Jun 19, 2020

2. Multiple copies of sent email showing up in Sent Items folder

Sometimes, servers push the sent email - rather copies of it - multiple times to the mail client. I have noticed this happen in Gmail. In the case of Gmail, there is an option to disable this 'sent items copying'. Perhaps something similar is available with
    Cox IMAP. Perhaps under some kind of a web console or something?

In addition to this, I would also suggest another solution. Link the Cox email with your main windowsphone account at OUTLOOK.COM.

Jay_answers, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Jellfrey Win User
    Sent Items is not showing in Gmail

Hi Everybody. Am using my Gmail Account in Both my Laptop Browser and also in my Windows Mail. The Problem is, When i send a mail from my mobile means, the sent items are showing for one day. The Next Day automatically it disappears in my mobile. Meanwhile,
    when i see my sent items in my Browser, i couldn't see any sent items. Am facing this problem fa six months. If anybody have a solution means plz reply me. Thanks in advance...

Jellfrey, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Gmail emails not showing in sent items

Sent Items is not showing in Gmail

Hi wellfrey,

If you send an email message through your Gmail account from your phone, it should show up in the Sent Mail list in the GMail browser app. Do you have IMAP enabled on your Gmail account? If you only have POP enabled, then that might be the cause of the
    problem.

To setup your Gmail account to use IMAP

• Sign in to your Gmail account and go to Mail.
    • Click the Settings button in the upper, right corner of the window and select Settings from
      the drop-down menu.
    • On the Settings screen, click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
    • Scroll down to the IMAP Access section and select Enable IMAP

If you were not using IMAP before with GMail, after making the changes to your account, you may need to change your gmail account settings on the phone. Check your account on the phone and make sure that
    Incoming email server field is set to imap.gmail.com:993:1. To get to that setting page to the following:

• In the App list, tap Settings
      Gmail emails not showing in sent items start-icon-settings_InvariantCulture_Default.png
      and then tap Email + accounts.

• Select your Google account

• Scroll down and tap the advanced settings button

• View the Incoming email server field.
    The option that you have would be to remove the Google account from your phone and add it back in again. You would do this after verifying that you have IMAP enabled on your GMail account. From the

"
    Set up or delete an email account"
    page
    :

To set up a Google account

• In the App list, tap Settings
      Gmail emails not showing in sent items start-icon-settings_InvariantCulture_Default.png
      and then tap Email + accounts.

• Do one of the following:
      • If you have Windows Phone 8, tap Add an account > Google.
      • If you have Windows Phone 8.1, tap Add an account > Google > Connect.

• Enter your email address and password, and then tap Sign in.

• Tap Accept.

Your Google account email, contacts, and calendar will be synced to your phone.

Notes
      • If you have a Google Apps account, you'll need to set it up differently. Go toSettings > Email + accounts, then tap Add an account > Advanced
        setup. Enter your user name and password, tap Next, then make sure to tap Exchange ActiveSync. When you're asked for your server, enter m.google.com.
        For more guidance, see To enter email account settings manually (advanced) below.
      • Getting an "Info is incorrect" error when you try to set up or sync your Google account? Learn more
      • Getting a "Google error" when you try to set up a Google account on your phone? Learn more

Christopher Miller, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Gmail emails not showing in sent items

1. Gmail emails not showing in sent items - Similar Threads - Gmail emails showing

2. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  3. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  4. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  5. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  6. email sent to gmail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sent to gmail address: I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you...
  7. No attachments on GMail and Cannot see body of sent items

No attachments on GMail and Cannot see body of sent items: I hope someone can help. Windows 10 Mail program I have three email addresses using the Mail program Outlook works well. G Mail is a problem It does not include attachments. I can open these attachments on my Ipad. On the PC mail they simply don't exist. If I go to the...
  8. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder: sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/1463c6d1-86fb-4a9e-9eb8-b0b50eaf2937
  9. Sent email doesn't show

Sent email doesn't show: I use the generally useless MS Mail app for reasons of convenience. Suddenly it has stopped showing my sent Gmail emails in the sent folder. They do usually send but are not in the folder. Many older emails in the folder now just show the header and the body text does not...
  10. Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app: Hi all. Over the weekend, the emails that I have been sending have not been showing in my sent items folder, although sometimes getting through to the recipient, sometimes not. I've removed my account, checked all the settings and followed the online guides. System updated...