Windows 10: gmail exclusive

Discus and support gmail exclusive in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can I set gmail up excusive like outlook? accept mail from addresses in my contacts thanks 69169 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bluzeboy, Nov 6, 2016.

1. bluzeboy Win User

gmail exclusive

How can I set gmail up excusive like outlook?
    accept mail from addresses in my contacts
    thanks

:)

bluzeboy, Nov 6, 2016
  2. DD_2010 Win User

I am unable to forward an email which contains attachments(Say PDdf;word;excel etc) to any other contacts. Mail is going but the attachments is missing. How can i forward the mail with an attachment?

hey,

sounds like the issue is exclusive to gmail. have you already contacted Google support? maybe there are extra settings that need to be enabled to use a gmail account on WP

DD_2010, Nov 6, 2016
  3. e65 Gmail/WLAN question

Gmail has an exclusive version to use with mobile devices.

Some websites make a version exclusive to acces emails' interface.

I don't knew what is the correct url, but you can try use this adress:

Gmail

thiagoficina, Nov 6, 2016
Thema:

gmail exclusive

1. gmail exclusive - Similar Threads - gmail exclusive

2. Deleted Items from Gmail which was synced to my Outlook.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted Items from Gmail which was synced to my Outlook.: My Outlook/Hotmail account was synced thru my G-Mail account. My storage was full on the G-Mail account so I deleted all my mail including trash items. Not knowing that my Outlook was going to delete those items also. I would like my emails to be recovered in my...
  3. Unable to archive mails on my Gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to archive mails on my Gmail account: Go to Inbox and click on archive icon of any mail. Getting green notification "Archived". Expected result: Mail should be removed from Inbox. Actual result: Mail is not removed from Inbox....
  4. Email PDF attachments from Gmail not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform - September 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email PDF attachments from Gmail not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform - September 2019: Email PDF attachments from Gmail not showing up via Mail Version 16005.11901.20184.0 on my Windows 10, 64-bit, version 1903 OS build: 18362.356, Mail platform - 22 September 2019...
  5. I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail: I made the mistake of responding to the Google warning about less secure apps. Big mistake. Now I can't seem to work out how to reconnect my Gmail to Outlook 10. I've been here before but this time nothing I do has worked....
  6. gmail problems with outlook and edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gmail problems with outlook and edge: I can't change my gmail password in outlook using edge as my browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-problems-with-outlook-and-edge/6d6489f9-1065-4877-b5de-e62c1808f40f
  7. My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in: My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in. It has been doing this a few days. I reinstalled it once and it seemed to fix the problem but now it is doing it again....
  8. Info on setting up Gmail as the default using Firefox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Info on setting up Gmail as the default using Firefox?: I am looking to configure W10 Pro 1809 to use Gmail as the default mailbox, opened in Firefox which is already the default browser. The are numerous web articles but their instructions refer to menu objects that were renamed and moved. So, I got nowhere. Can anyone please...
  9. gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  10. gmail question

in Windows 10 Support
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607