Windows 10: gmail exclusive

Discus and support gmail exclusive in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can I set gmail up excusive like outlook? accept mail from addresses in my contacts thanks 69169 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bluzeboy, Nov 6, 2016.

1. bluzeboy Win User

gmail exclusive

How can I set gmail up excusive like outlook?
    accept mail from addresses in my contacts
    thanks

:)

bluzeboy, Nov 6, 2016
  2. DD_2010 Win User

I am unable to forward an email which contains attachments(Say PDdf;word;excel etc) to any other contacts. Mail is going but the attachments is missing. How can i forward the mail with an attachment?

hey,

sounds like the issue is exclusive to gmail. have you already contacted Google support? maybe there are extra settings that need to be enabled to use a gmail account on WP

DD_2010, Nov 6, 2016
  3. e65 Gmail/WLAN question

Gmail has an exclusive version to use with mobile devices.

Some websites make a version exclusive to acces emails' interface.

I don't knew what is the correct url, but you can try use this adress:

Gmail

thiagoficina, Nov 6, 2016
Thema:

gmail exclusive

1. gmail exclusive - Similar Threads - gmail exclusive

2. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...
  3. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...
  4. Why am I receiving these emails in my Gmail inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I receiving these emails in my Gmail inbox: Today all these messages popped up in my Gmail inbox, I don't know what they are or who sent them. What do I do?* Moved from Community Center...
  5. Why am I receiving these emails in my Gmail inbox

Why am I receiving these emails in my Gmail inbox: Today all these messages popped up in my Gmail inbox, I don't know what they are or who sent them. What do I do?* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Microsoft OUTLOOK app - How to import addresses from Gmail account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft OUTLOOK app - How to import addresses from Gmail account?: Microsoft OUTLOOK app- How can I import email addresses from Gmail account and export email addresses to Gmail account avoiding duplicates in both case?...
  7. Microsoft OUTLOOK app - How to import addresses from Gmail account?

Microsoft OUTLOOK app - How to import addresses from Gmail account?: Microsoft OUTLOOK app- How can I import email addresses from Gmail account and export email addresses to Gmail account avoiding duplicates in both case?...
  8. after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my...: after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my laptop as administrator??? i can open his emails - settings. apparently the old cell number belonged to him....
  9. after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my...

after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my...: after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my laptop as administrator??? i can open his emails - settings. apparently the old cell number belonged to him....
  10. Trojan virus -> hijacked Gmail

Trojan virus -> hijacked Gmail: last week, I tried to download a game from a random website, but instead a trogan virus was installed, I immediately had windows security delete the viruses several copies were installed and I kept repeating the quick scan, full scan, and offline scan options, at the...