Windows 10: Gmail File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place

Discus and support Gmail File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a Gmail forum 120054 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by walleyeblugill, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Gmail File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place

Is there a Gmail forum

:)

walleyeblugill, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Gmail File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place

Gmail for Everyone

Gmail File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place [​IMG]

Until recently, if you wanted a Gmail (GoogleMail for us here in the UK) account, then you would either need to request a message sent to your mobile, or if your country wasn’t on the list for that service you would need to receive an invite from a current Gmail user. That’s all changed now – anyone anywhere in the world can now sign up for over 2GB of storage with Google for free in the same way that you might open a Hotmail or Yahoo email account. Although it may take a few hours, the service should go live immediately. Gmail remains a beta version, but it could soon be finished and become another powerful weapon in Google’s arsenal of free software and services. You should be able to sign up for the service by visting www.gmail.com"Gmail[/url] and clicking on "Sign up for Gmail" in the bottom right corner.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Gmail File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place

1. Gmail File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place - Similar Threads - Gmail File Import

2. Export/Import Edge folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export/Import Edge folder: I'm getting ready to move a project from one computer to another one. Is it possible to export 1 folder under _MyFavorites on one computer and import it on another computer? If so how?...
  3. exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook

exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook: I have a dell 15-3567 win 10 OS and Outlook 2019 I am trying to exporting contacts from gmail to a csv file on my desktopwhich I have done sucessfully, then importing the .csv file into outlook. to use in outlook E-mail in Outlook 2019 ,when I choose file, open &...
  4. Export file format / file

Export file format / file: I am exporting financial data from a bank web site. The default file is .CSV - which changes the numbers to text. How do I change the default to .XLSX so that the number format is retained in the export file?...
  5. Exporting .3MF file with textures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting .3MF file with textures: Hi, I am trying to export a .3mf file that has textures that I applied in 3D Builder. However when I open the exported file in another program (eg. 3D Viewer or Paint 3D) the textured surfaces are just gray??? Surfaces with plain colors show up fine. Thanks...
  6. Photos Import / Export

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Import / Export: I am trying to import photos from my laptop to my android using Microsoft Launcher - Windows10 , the import/export icons are gone and cannot be found anywhere ??? Any suggestions ?...
  7. I can not import a outlook file I exported.

in Browsers and Email
    I can not import a outlook file I exported.: Sorry if this has been asked before. In my documents folder I have a outlook file folder created automatically. I backed up to the same folder,seem to have worked okay. When i try to import i get this message This outlook data file (.pst) is already in use in the current...
  8. Import/Export Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge Favorites: Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear reviews/comments of the above method of export/import of favorites from those that have used the method. This method was designed...
  9. Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge: How to: Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge How to Import or Export Microsoft Edge Favorites as HTML File in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  10. Import/Export Contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Import/Export Contacts: Hi, Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone. Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list,...