Windows 10: gmail folders contents gone

Discus and support gmail folders contents gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI - I just added my work phone iPhone 6s to my gmail account, and now all the contents of my gmail folders are gone. Does anyone know what happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hetcher, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Hetcher Win User

gmail folders contents gone

HI - I just added my work phone iPhone 6s to my gmail account, and now all the contents of my gmail folders are gone. Does anyone know what happened and how to fix this ?

:)

Hetcher, Mar 8, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Moved a folder from another drive and rename and it still shows as the old folder name in certain places

Hi Nick,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

• Create a new folder name it as 'My Videos'.
    • Now copy/cut and paste the contents which are in the folder "Videos", and delete the folder "Videos".
    • Now check the behavior.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the folder, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 8, 2020
  4. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

gmail folders contents gone [​IMG]

gmail folders contents gone [​IMG]

weybrew, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

1. gmail folders contents gone - Similar Threads - gmail folders contents

2. Gmail folders empty?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gmail folders empty?: In my Gmail account all the emails placed in my folders has disappeared. I reset the laptop and recent emails placed in folders have also disappeared.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-folders-empty/6d40d8c5-a9e1-4011-918d-5c07ab1cb508
  3. Gmail messages gone!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail messages gone!: Opening my email folder this morning, I was surprised to see most of my email messages gone. I was left with a few, but no common thread between them to indicate why they were excluded from the erasure. Any thoughts or ideas on why messages would disappear. Maybe just...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Client Not Showing Contents of GMail Folders

Windows 10 Mail Client Not Showing Contents of GMail Folders: I had the problem of the Windows 10 Mail client incorrectly showing GMail folders as empty. No amount of refreshing or changes to the expiry date settings made any difference. The solution: In the GMail web client it is possible to Show or Hide email folders in the folder...
  5. Gmail Spam Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Spam Folder: I have used the same Gmail Email address for ages. Recently, I have been getting more Spam than I was getting not so long ago. I am normally very careful in how I use it and unsure why its happening. Messages in Spam folder are automatically deleted after 30 days. Should I...
  6. Microsoft Mail does not display full contents of Gmail folder

Microsoft Mail does not display full contents of Gmail folder: I have created a Gmail label as a subfolder of Inbox. I contains 2 messages from the same sender malwarebytes.com, which have the same attributes. However, when I look at this folder in the Microsoft Mail, I see only one message. This means I can't rely on the information...
  7. OneNote contents gone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote contents gone: I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution. I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All seems OK; my notebook appears (Allan's Notebook) along with the contents, but only briefly and greyed out; then disappears. I...
  8. One note contents gone

in Windows 10 Support
    One note contents gone: I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution. I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All seems OK; my notebook appears (Allan's Notebook) along with the contents, but only briefly and greyed out; then disappears. I...
  9. Contents of Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contents of Folder: I am needing to be able to get a list of all of the files in a specific folder. Ultimately, I would like to transfer the list to an excel spreadsheet, but the only way I know of that "MAY" work is to print the file names to an Adobe file and then convert them over to an...
  10. Gmail icon is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail icon is gone: My gmail icon is gone from my desktop. I have no idea what version I have. Can anyone help? Urgent need to get email!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/gmail-icon-is-gone/ce18068a-3493-4a9b-8159-dabc6b835a19