Windows 10: Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does

Discus and support Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app for several months, and it was working fine. Within the last couple weeks, suddenly my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaryWillman, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does

Hi,

I have been using Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app for several months, and it was working fine. Within the last couple weeks, suddenly my folders no longer sync correctly...except the inbox does. I have Reset the app, Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, Updated the app, Removed and re-added the account from the app, updated Windows 10, tried to manually force a sync within the folders, ran the App Troubleshooter...nothing has resolved this issue. When I use gmail from its site, everything operates correctly, and the app inbox appears to sync just fine. Emails that I send from the app go fine, and do appear in my sent mail on the gmail site, but not in the app. All of the folders are still visible in the app, but they are empty. If I drag an email from the inbox into a folder using the app, it no longer can be seen in the app, but it does get stored in the right folder on the gmail site.

Thanks for any help you could provide!

:)

MaryWillman, Aug 15, 2018

2. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Hi All,
    I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox?
    I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work.
    Any ideas?

Cornishman, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 mail not syncing Gmail Draft folder

I've just set up new PC running windows 10. I've added my Gmail account to the Mail and Calendar app. The calendar, inbox and sent items have synced but my Gmail drafts folder and the other extra folders I have created in gmail are not syncing.

I've tried deleted my account and re-adding it. I've also tried resetting the app and re-entering my details but the problem persists.

I've had no problem downloading and syncing these files with the Thunderbird email app, and they are all syncing on my old PC running Windows Live Mail, so it's not a gmail problem.

Please can anyone advise me how to fix this?

Rob

RobHotmail, Aug 15, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Just to clear something. You don't get mail delivered to you inbox (inside Mail app), or you don't get notifications (but mail is delivered...)

And check your Inbox settings on Gmail. Deselect (for test only) any categories that may be checked and try this way

Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does [​IMG]

Edit: this article form MS is worth checking out

AndreTen, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does

1. Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does - Similar Threads - Gmail folders won't

2. Gmail calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail calendar not syncing: My work uses gmail, and i figured out I could add my gmail account to outlook and the mail app.I did both - added to both mail and outlook appOn the mail app, i see all entire calendar as it's reflected in gmail.However, on the outlook app, not all meetings are synced, and a...
  3. Gmail calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail calendar not syncing: My work uses gmail, and i figured out I could add my gmail account to outlook and the mail app.I did both - added to both mail and outlook appOn the mail app, i see all entire calendar as it's reflected in gmail.However, on the outlook app, not all meetings are synced, and a...
  4. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App Gmail sync: Hi there! I've got a problem, and have no idea what's wrong. My Mail and Calendar App the default mail application in windows 10 doesn't automatically gets emails for my gmail account, everytime, I have to open the app and click on refresh to get new mails. Why is that,...
  5. Win10 Mail/Calendar app stopped syncing with Gmail

Win10 Mail/Calendar app stopped syncing with Gmail: About moth ago in the end of april my Win10 Mail/Calendar apps stopped syncing with my Gmail account. I checked on my other laptop, which is the same laptop with same software installedWin10,McAffe, except some games, and here Gmail is syncing ok. So why it stopped on the...
  6. Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App

Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App: Hi, My mail and calender suddenly stop syncing few days ago and i already enable scvhost.exe and let the outbound port through firewall. I also deleted, reset and re-register my account into the mail app and still is not working. Can anyone help with this issue? And I...
  7. No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app

No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app: I have follow a million different threads with no resolution. I have a gmail account that stopped syncing a couple of days ago. I deleted the account and when I tried to add it back I entered Manage Accounts -> Add Account -> Google and received the following error. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox: I have added a Gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. The account shows when I go to Manage Accounts. But no matter what I do, the account does not show in the left pane. I cannot access or send any emails through this account from the app. I have changed the sync settings...
  10. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454

Users found this page by searching for:

1. folders are empty after syncing emails from gmail to microsoft edge

2. calendar win10 wont sync to gmail

3. cannot get mail and calender after microsoft update 8/2019

4. sync gmail folders with windows mail,
  5. gmail folder sync in Mail,
  6. windows mail not syncing gmail folders,
  7. gmail wont synchronize folders,
  8. windows mail client wont sync calendar,
  9. gmail wont sync on windows mail,
  10. gmail wont sync calendars or e mails,
  11. windows mail wont sync gmail sent folder,