Windows 10: Gmail icon is gone

Discus and support Gmail icon is gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My gmail icon is gone from my desktop. I have no idea what version I have. Can anyone help? Urgent need to get email!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by foreverbob, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Gmail icon is gone

My gmail icon is gone from my desktop. I have no idea what version I have. Can anyone help? Urgent need to get email!!!

:)

foreverbob, Aug 14, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Gmail Tile Icon on Taskbar?

I would suggest using Windows Mail as it is far more secure than other 3rd party apps.
    Simply sync your Gmail account within Windows Mail, create a shortcut for Windows Mail, assign it a 'Gmail' icon if you wish, put the shortcut in a folder in Documents, create a Quick Launch Toolbar of that folder.
    Instant access to your Gmail account.

Gmail icon is gone [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Munki Win User

Gmail icon is gone

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Gmail icon is gone

1. Gmail icon is gone - Similar Threads - Gmail icon gone

2. Gmail icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail icon.: Windows 10.....MS Edge...All up to date.The 'Gmail' icon in the taskbar was accidentally removed.I can't find the actual application to reinstate the icon!Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-icon/e0d1325f-1eeb-42ae-9af7-5fa898e23cc1
  3. Gmail icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail icon.: Windows 10.....MS Edge...All up to date.The 'Gmail' icon in the taskbar was accidentally removed.I can't find the actual application to reinstate the icon!Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-icon/e0d1325f-1eeb-42ae-9af7-5fa898e23cc1
  4. Gmail icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Icons in Pictures are gone?

Icons in Pictures are gone?: Went to new paid version of MS a few days ago and now, all my folder icons are missing. This is what I see. Tried several things I found online to no avail. Desperately need my icons, not these white boxes!...
  6. Gmail messages gone!

Gmail messages gone!: Opening my email folder this morning, I was surprised to see most of my email messages gone. I was left with a few, but no common thread between them to indicate why they were excluded from the erasure. Any thoughts or ideas on why messages would disappear. Maybe just...
  7. Icons are gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons are gone: Idk why but my computer icons are gone in my taskbar could you please help me fix this. https://gyazo.com/021507abdbe1d42f89104c0f23fe88ab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-gone/d570cfa1-dd36-4e99-8896-fccbe179f3bc
  8. gmail folders contents gone

gmail folders contents gone: HI - I just added my work phone iPhone 6s to my gmail account, and now all the contents of my gmail folders are gone. Does anyone know what happened and how to fix this ?...
  9. Gmail icons missing.

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail icons missing.: Has anybody noticed the initial's icon missing in Gmail lately? [img] 130363
  10. Gmail Tile Icon on Taskbar?

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Tile Icon on Taskbar?: If I can avoid it I would prefer to not use Windows 10 built in Mail app. What I want to do is have direct access to my Gmail account via the taskbar and/or a tile. Is this possible? 79716