Windows 10: Gmail in windows 10 email

Discus and support Gmail in windows 10 email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after setting up @gmail account it is not receiving email ; refresh sends error code: server does not support MSFT exch ActiveSync ; 0x85030022 what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cb_360, Sep 29, 2018.

1. cb_360 Win User

Gmail in windows 10 email

after setting up @gmail account it is not receiving email ; refresh sends error code: server does not support MSFT exch ActiveSync ; 0x85030022

what settings do I adjust to "fix" this issue. new outlook.com e mail is working

:)

cb_360, Sep 29, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Sep 29, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 29, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Gmail in windows 10 email - Similar Threads - Gmail email

2. After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...: According to the below answer from Chandy, it appears that I would be able to use my same Gmail account after 60 days for a new Microsoft account. I already have a Microsoft account that is my Primary Account for daily use, but want to have my current email on it, but somehow...
  3. After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...: According to the below answer from Chandy, it appears that I would be able to use my same Gmail account after 60 days for a new Microsoft account. I already have a Microsoft account that is my Primary Account for daily use, but want to have my current email on it, but somehow...
  4. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  5. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  6. I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail: I just created an outlook email and want to switch over from gmail but I can't move my gmail to outlook because it says I already have an alias with that account how can I transfer the account over to the outlook?...
  7. I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail

I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail: I just created an outlook email and want to switch over from gmail but I can't move my gmail to outlook because it says I already have an alias with that account how can I transfer the account over to the outlook?...
  8. I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10
  10. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 85030022

2. error code 0x85030022

3. error message yahoo does have prefer outgoing message

4. error code 0x85030022 on windows 10