Windows 10: gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

Discus and support gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have purchased software for our new Dell Inspiron and cannot download it because the gmail account is not receiving email. I have used it to send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaredSims1, Dec 9, 2019.

1. gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

We have purchased software for our new Dell Inspiron and cannot download it because the gmail account is not receiving email. I have used it to send email and that worked but I am anxious to get the incoming mail. Please help me figure out what is wrong.

I prefer not to use Outlook but simply get mail from gmail directly as I have done on previous computers and on my phone.

Thanks. Oh, yeah, I am clearly a novice and I don't know anything so help needs to be at elementary level.

And since I am not receiving email on this device, I cannot click on links from this device. I can, however, receive email answers on my phone.

Thank you..

:)

JaredSims1, Dec 9, 2019
  2. MegGM Win User

ssl settings for incoming and outgoing server for Gmail

What ssl settings are used for incoming and outgoing gmail?

***Modified title from: gmail settings***

MegGM, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing [​IMG]

The issue I'm having is the first entry "User name" asking for the email address.
    My incoming mail server is looking for part of that name.
    Instead of -> L: [email protected], It is looking for myname as the user name.
    The outgoing server is fine with the full email address.
    Is there a way to change the incoming user name?
    Thanks

callicosfx, Dec 9, 2019
  4. MN-89 Win User

gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

Incoming/Outgoing Server Names

gmail is what we use.

I believe the incoming is supposed to be pop.gmail.com and outgoing is smtp.gmail.com but want to find it on my PC to double check.

MN-89, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

1. gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing - Similar Threads - gmail accepting incoming

2. Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing: just curious to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-data-usage-statistics-in-windows-only-cover/60769bfd-bcbc-4cad-b09c-ab4c7b074460
  3. Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing: just curious to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-data-usage-statistics-in-windows-only-cover/60769bfd-bcbc-4cad-b09c-ab4c7b074460
  4. How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?: Hello,I am newbie using windows firewall and i want to learn more.Previously i used third-party firewalls like comodo firewall and Kaspersky total security The paid version.I don't know all the functionalities about windows firewall.I am running windows 10 22h2 pro x64. I...
  5. Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail: I have set up Gmail in Live Mail and can read all my messages. My Inbox and Trash are almost empty. I cannot send Gmail. I have checked the box for outgoing to use the same settings as incoming and to use port 465. What else needs to be changed?...
  6. Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail

Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail: I have set up Gmail in Live Mail and can read all my messages. My Inbox and Trash are almost empty. I cannot send Gmail. I have checked the box for outgoing to use the same settings as incoming and to use port 465. What else needs to be changed?...
  7. Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?: Is there a tool that will tell me the total quantity of outgoing and incoming network traffic on a Windows 10 machine for each app, without lumping the incoming and outgoing traffic together, and which will count ethernet traffic as well as wireless traffic? I have noticed...
  8. No incoming Gmail

in Windows 10 Customization
    No incoming Gmail: Why is my Inbox Gmail not recieving emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-incoming-gmail/59fe20eb-6965-4c4b-96ad-31567eba72af
  9. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending: HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so...
  10. Incoming and outgoing setting

in Browsers and Email
    Incoming and outgoing setting: I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10. I am using windows live mail with my current internet provider, but leaving this provider and will not have a new one for a...