Windows 10: GMAIL Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved"

Discus and support GMAIL Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Occasionally when signing out of a GMAIL account I get the above warning,"Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved." I never have any idea what... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by phaedruspress, Jun 6, 2019.

1. GMAIL Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved"

Occasionally when signing out of a GMAIL account I get the above warning,"Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved."

I never have any idea what the "changes" are that the message is referring to. I want to think that it may have something to do with additions I have made to the calendar but I am usually particularity careful to save those changes when I exit the calendar. But then again it could be something entirely different. Is there any way to determine what those changes are before I sign out and lose them for ever : ) TIA.

GMAIL Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved" [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Jun 6, 2019
  2. FrankS Win User

gmail problem

Thanks. Yup, I tried those. I never use the browser to save passwords - use Lastpass. It only has the incorrect password listed.
    According to gmail the password was changed 7 months ago.
    What is frustrating is that although I use two factor authentification & although the phone number is correct (I receive a text with the code) & the recovery email address is valid, gmail does not send me the reset email. I checked the spam list etc but no joy.
    As I say, the email is working - I receive mail to it & can send from it. It's working on both Desktop PC & tablet.
    Hey Ho, I'll just have to work round it, remove any accounts associated with it & eventually get rid.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

FrankS, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

GMAIL Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved"

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

GMAIL Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved"

1. GMAIL Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved" - Similar Threads - GMAIL Leave site

2. Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...: I have a Asus BR1100CKA-CE1-CA. It's 3 months old. It was running Windows 10. I dowmloaded and tried to install Windows 11. The laptop does a restart and then displays it is trying to undo changes to the PC for a while. Then it restarts and displays tje message again. It has...
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...: I have a Asus BR1100CKA-CE1-CA. It's 3 months old. It was running Windows 10. I dowmloaded and tried to install Windows 11. The laptop does a restart and then displays it is trying to undo changes to the PC for a while. Then it restarts and displays tje message again. It has...
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer; restart; Undoing changes made to you computer;...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No changes made

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No changes made: Trying to reset my PC however in the long process I receive error message that there is a problem with reset and no changes made. I need to reset this PC since I will give it to my niece. I performed reset in settings and trying to remove everything. I want to do it...
  6. No changes made

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No changes made: Trying to reset my PC however in the long process I receive error message that there is a problem with reset and no changes made. I need to reset this PC since I will give it to my niece. I performed reset in settings and trying to remove everything. I want to do it...
  7. Problem in Resetting you PC, no changes were made

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem in Resetting you PC, no changes were made: No matter what i try, whenever i'm trying to reset my pc this issue shows up and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-resetting-you-pc-no-changes-were-made/6f1d93d9-5e15-4a12-a7b5-94dd898806a1
  8. GMAIL Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved"

in Windows 10 Support
    GMAIL Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved": Occasionally when signing out of a GMAIL account I get the above warning,"Leave site? "Changes you made may not be saved." I never have any idea what the "changes" are that the message is referring to. I want to think that it may have something to do with additions I have...
  9. I can't leave this site

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't leave this site: For Christmas I got this latop and the Microsoft Office Personal 1-year subscription. But I went on my laptop yesterday and it was on this Microsoft app(the one I'm in right now) and I can't leave this app but I think it wants me to buy a new 1-year subscription but I have...
  10. Changes made in Registry, Services or Settings not saving

in Windows 10 Support
    Changes made in Registry, Services or Settings not saving: I'm having some issues making changes in Windows 10 Home, whenever I make a change in services, for example disabling the Windows Update service, I can reboot the device and it has changed back to manual. Same thing happens for the time service, if I change it to automatic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. leave site? CHANGES YOU MADE MAY NOT BE SAVED

2. gmail leave site

3. “leave site? changes you made may not be saved”. katalon studio

4. gmail pop-up leave site?,
  5. gmail message ;Changes that you made may not be saved.,
  6. why do i get a sure you want to leave this page pop up when i log out of gmail?,
  7. gmail I get this message ; Changes that you made may not be saved.,
  8. gmail leave site? changes you have made may not be saved.,
  9. gmail eave site? changes you made may not be saved,
  10. google site says the changes you made may not be saved,
  11. when I close google I am getting this message Changes you made may not be saved. why?,
  12. i have started to get messages when I close gmail that Changes that you made may not be saved.,
  13. gmail issue leavel site? changes you made may not be saved,
  14. leave site? Changes you made may not be saved.,
  15. prevent window leave site? changes you made may not be saved