Windows 10: gmail linked to outlook keeps saying needs attention. Get emails on my phone but not on my PC

Discus and support gmail linked to outlook keeps saying needs attention. Get emails on my phone but not on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I cure the fact that my GMAIL account keeps showing Outgoing mail needs attention. I click FIX that does not work and manage the account. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HARRYBOYUC, May 16, 2019.

1. gmail linked to outlook keeps saying needs attention. Get emails on my phone but not on my PC

How do I cure the fact that my GMAIL account keeps showing Outgoing mail needs attention. I click FIX that does not work and manage the account. It shows the problem but not the answer.

:)

HARRYBOYUC, May 16, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, May 16, 2019
  3. Undo 2 x email accounts added to Outlook accidentally linked together

A couple of days ago I upgraded my HP Pavilion TS15 Laptop OS from the free MS Windows 10 Home version, with a purchased 2013 version of Windows 10 Professional. MS Office 2013 came with the package, and that included the email application, Outlook 2013.

I have four x email accounts - 1 x Outlook.com, I x Gmail and 2 x Hotmail., and after the upgrade decided to add all to Outlook 2013. The Outlook and 1 x Hotmail accounts were set up/added without any problems, including keeping their own folders.

However, at some point while adding 1 x Hotmail and the Gmail accounts, I appear to have accidentally linked the two accounts together. The folders lists that appear under each added account are exactly the same - as though both email accounts have been completely merged together, including the folder lists. In essence, all the folders in the Gmail account have been added to the Hotmail account folders list, and all folders from the Hotmail account have been included and added into the Gmail folders list...

Receiving emails difficulties: If an email comes in addressed to my Gmail account, the exact same email is also delivered to the Hotmail account, and vice versa. Additionally, if I prepare and send an email from one of the accounts - say the Hotmail account, then the same email is also sent from the other linked Gmail account. Everything to do with these two emails is automatically duplicated.

Sending emails difficulties: What is also most frustrating is that any email I send from either of the two rogue accounts, the end result is that the intended recipient gets two identical emails, one from each of the two linked accounts.

I need to somehow un-link the two email accounts from each other, to restore their original individual setup and folders/content lists.

sassofalco, May 16, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

gmail linked to outlook keeps saying needs attention. Get emails on my phone but not on my PC

new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, May 16, 2019
Thema:

gmail linked to outlook keeps saying needs attention. Get emails on my phone but not on my PC

1. gmail linked to outlook keeps saying needs attention. Get emails on my phone but not on my PC - Similar Threads - gmail linked outlook

2. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  3. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  4. my email account "needs attention"

my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  5. my email account "needs attention"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  6. mail keeps saying account needs attention?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail keeps saying account needs attention?: I am trying to add my email account from a domain that I own to mail & it keeps saying the account needs attention and then I have to reenter the password, but it keeps saying account needs attention. I already did the repair the mail app. that didnt fix it either....
  7. mail keeps saying account needs attention?

mail keeps saying account needs attention?: I am trying to add my email account from a domain that I own to mail & it keeps saying the account needs attention and then I have to reenter the password, but it keeps saying account needs attention. I already did the repair the mail app. that didnt fix it either....
  8. Getting emails from my Gmail account to my PC and Phone

Getting emails from my Gmail account to my PC and Phone: what needs to be done for me to receive my Gmail on my pc as well as my mobile phone? [Moderator Edit: Changed title from " needtohavemygmailappearonmypcaswellasmymobilephone"]...
  9. icloud emails says needs attention

icloud emails says needs attention: I have tried fixing and managing the account.I have gone into settings and checked incoming and outgoing mail.I still have a hazard on the lap top,and password is all correct.I can get mail on the iphone ,but not through the lap top.Anybody have the answer please?...
  10. gmail account needs attention

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gmail account needs attention: Why does my gmail account have needs attention. I choose fix but it continues to happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-needs-attention/d8f3188a-9684-4214-9eab-78f54cdbdf38

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail password not working in outlook 2010