Windows 10: Gmail Log In Switched to Arabic After May 2019 Outlook Update - Login Requiring Permission...

Discus and support Gmail Log In Switched to Arabic After May 2019 Outlook Update - Login Requiring Permission... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Info: Using HP Pavilion laptop, running Windows 10 and MS Outlook 2019. My Outlook 2019 has never worked well. Sending and receiving email is slower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnisaHaddad1, May 16, 2019.

1. Gmail Log In Switched to Arabic After May 2019 Outlook Update - Login Requiring Permission...

Info: Using HP Pavilion laptop, running Windows 10 and MS Outlook 2019.

My Outlook 2019 has never worked well. Sending and receiving email is slower than snail mail, but now...

HELP! A box pops up in Arabic (my setting are English) insisting that I log in to my Gmail in MS Outlook. This starts after a Outlook 2019 update that I did not authorize. If you plug in the UN and PW in the logical spots, another box comes up requiring you to give Gmail permission to Delete, Share, etc. ... basically anything it wants to do to your email. I saw that people reported something similar with their Samsung mail, but have not found a way to get rid of the %!$%! log in. If you click the X to close the box, the same log in comes up in Arabic for my other accounts.

Gmail web mail works fine on my laptop. Gmail on my phone works as well.

What can be done to fix this problem?

:)

AnisaHaddad1, May 16, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, May 16, 2019
  3. maxknux Win User
    How to connect gmail to outlook in windows 10?

Which version of Outlook are you talking about?
    Office - Outlook 2013
    App - Mail Store App

Also why did you turn off 2 step verification and have POP protocol enabled.

I have 2 step verification enabled and POP3 disabled while IMAP is enabled. For the Office outlook, you just make an app password in the security tab of your Google Account.
    Get started with IMAP and POP3 - Gmail Help

For the Mail store app, you input your login stuff and it will automatically prompt you for the 2 factor code then it will tell you to accept permissions for windows to access your Google account. Bam you set.

maxknux, May 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Gmail Log In Switched to Arabic After May 2019 Outlook Update - Login Requiring Permission...

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Gmail Log In Switched to Arabic After May 2019 Outlook Update - Login Requiring Permission...

1. Gmail Log In Switched to Arabic After May 2019 Outlook Update - Login Requiring Permission... - Similar Threads - Gmail Log Switched

2. Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account: Currently I set up my gmail account to "store and forward" to my internet provider, which is connect to my Outlook 2016 via POP3. I am now setting up Outlook 2019 and want to connect to gmail directly. 1. Will my gmail account continue to work as before, i.e. incoming mails...
  3. Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account: Currently I set up my gmail account to "store and forward" to my internet provider, which is connect to my Outlook 2016 via POP3. I am now setting up Outlook 2019 and want to connect to gmail directly. 1. Will my gmail account continue to work as before, i.e. incoming mails...
  4. Outlook 2019 switched to 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2019 switched to 365: My Outlook 2019 got switch to 365 due to a recent upgrade with MS. How can I got it back to Outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2019-switched-to-365/61d1e33d-ea8f-4038-a6c3-0c01b2e600c1
  5. Outlook 2019 IMAP and Gmail

Outlook 2019 IMAP and Gmail: I am unable to set up gmail and outlook 2019 I have followed the info from Microsoft and other help sources using imap.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Port: 993 Outgoing mail (SMTP) server smtp.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Requires TLS: Yes (if available) Requires Authentication:...
  6. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  7. Outlook 2019 and gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2019 and gmail: Hey guys, I cant get outlook 2019 to connect to gmail. My install of windows is fresh (1909) and so is microsoft office 2019. Hotmail is connected. I have imap set up in my google account and the app password generated. Any ideas? also the mail in windows wouldn't connect to...
  8. Gmail IMAP on Outlook 2019

Gmail IMAP on Outlook 2019: Does anyone have the exact procedure for installing Gmail on OL 2019? I have not been able to get it working after many days of trying. I have an application password, turned off & on 2FA, tried several different instructions from various web sites. I've also tried to set it...
  9. New Storage space requirements for May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Storage space requirements for May 2019 Update: https://www.onmsft.com/news/windows-10-may-2019-update-to-require-32gb-of-storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-storage-space-requirements-for-may-2019-update/4bd00528-e880-4fbd-89a6-f718190b5715
  10. May 2019 Update, increases storage requirement---- clarification?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 2019 Update, increases storage requirement---- clarification?: I have a detailed document, much of it above my head, with the hardware requirements for the May update showing it to have been increased to 32 GB, and more for the 64bit OS. There are certain things important to those of us with 2-in-1 small storage Tablet PCs which are not...