Windows 10: GMAIL LOG ON

Discus and support GMAIL LOG ON in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I AM ALWAYS ASKED TO SIGN IN WHENEVER I LOG ON TO GMAIL.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CHIONODOXA, Oct 18, 2020.

1. GMAIL LOG ON

I AM ALWAYS ASKED TO SIGN IN WHENEVER I LOG ON TO GMAIL.

:)

CHIONODOXA, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 18, 2020
  3. weybrew Win User
    All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

GMAIL LOG ON [​IMG]

GMAIL LOG ON [​IMG]

weybrew, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Jon M. Win User

GMAIL LOG ON

Can't log in Gmail after changed password

Hi RL98,

Regarding the issue you are having with gmail, I suggest the following troublehsooting steps

1) Go to gmail.com, login and change your password.

2) Delete your gmail account on the phone, reinstall and use the password you created in step 1.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Answers

Best regards

Jon M., Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

GMAIL LOG ON

1. GMAIL LOG ON - Similar Threads - GMAIL LOG

2. Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail: I cant log in my laptop using my pin, its not allowing me to type the letter, and i cant access my gmail bcs it has been deleted but i can access it through microsoft email but im not recieving the recovery code email. Please help...
  3. Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail: I cant log in my laptop using my pin, its not allowing me to type the letter, and i cant access my gmail bcs it has been deleted but i can access it through microsoft email but im not recieving the recovery code email. Please help...
  4. My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...: Hi,I don't have a Hotmail account or Outlook or Xbox. For my Windows PC, my login is my Gmail address. I always get emails with security codes, so I logged in to set up 2 factor auth. I was surprised to find out there are about 40 unsuccessful sign-in attempts countries -...
  5. My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...

My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...: Hi,I don't have a Hotmail account or Outlook or Xbox. For my Windows PC, my login is my Gmail address. I always get emails with security codes, so I logged in to set up 2 factor auth. I was surprised to find out there are about 40 unsuccessful sign-in attempts countries -...
  6. My Windows Login email is my gmail address. I logged in to my Microsoft account and I see...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My windows live mail 2012 refuses to log into my gmail account; password and account name...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows live mail 2012 refuses to log into my gmail account; password and account name...: For a very brief moment I think - it's too long, now, since I tried to be certain, the 2-step authentication worked. Like, for a single download.Since that single time, never again.I've changed my password to no avail despite my certainty of the match on WLM2012 and the gmail...
  8. My windows live mail 2012 refuses to log into my gmail account; password and account name...

My windows live mail 2012 refuses to log into my gmail account; password and account name...: For a very brief moment I think - it's too long, now, since I tried to be certain, the 2-step authentication worked. Like, for a single download.Since that single time, never again.I've changed my password to no avail despite my certainty of the match on WLM2012 and the gmail...
  9. My windows live mail 2012 refuses to log into my gmail account; password and account name...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I'm having problems logging into MSN news via Gmail and it seems random. What's going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems logging into MSN news via Gmail and it seems random. What's going on?: I'm having problems logging into MSN News and it's random. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I haven't been able to login for days now. When I try and successfully enter my pin, this screen comes up and just keeps on loading... forever....