Windows 10: gmail message

Discus and support gmail message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a long message on email I was forwarding I thought I was discarding an attachment and the whole message was discarded. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sandy Adams57, Dec 12, 2019.

1. gmail message

I had a long message on email I was forwarding I thought I was discarding an attachment and the whole message was discarded. Is there a way to retrieve it?

:)

Sandy Adams57, Dec 12, 2019
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

gmail message [​IMG]

gmail message [​IMG]

weybrew, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Dec 12, 2019
  4. gmail message

Gmail for Everyone

gmail message [​IMG]

Until recently, if you wanted a Gmail (GoogleMail for us here in the UK) account, then you would either need to request a message sent to your mobile, or if your country wasn’t on the list for that service you would need to receive an invite from a current Gmail user. That’s all changed now – anyone anywhere in the world can now sign up for over 2GB of storage with Google for free in the same way that you might open a Hotmail or Yahoo email account. Although it may take a few hours, the service should go live immediately. Gmail remains a beta version, but it could soon be finished and become another powerful weapon in Google’s arsenal of free software and services. You should be able to sign up for the service by visting www.gmail.com"Gmail[/url] and clicking on "Sign up for Gmail" in the bottom right corner.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

gmail message

1. gmail message - Similar Threads - gmail message

2. new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages: HiI am using new outlook app for couple of monthes now and every thing was ok.I have one hotmail account and two gmail accounts in the app nd all the accounts worked just fine until one gmail account stopped receving or sending emails while the othe two accounts continue to...
  3. new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages: HiI am using new outlook app for couple of monthes now and every thing was ok.I have one hotmail account and two gmail accounts in the app nd all the accounts worked just fine until one gmail account stopped receving or sending emails while the othe two accounts continue to...
  4. trying to add gmail to outlook get error message 0x000000b please help windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to add gmail to outlook get error message 0x000000b please help windows 11: trying to add gmail to outlook get error message 0x000000b please help windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-add-gmail-to-outlook-get-error-message/1d1a33b6-50bd-4c6d-8cf8-f1ce574cb1b4
  5. trying to add gmail to outlook get error message 0x000000b please help windows 11

trying to add gmail to outlook get error message 0x000000b please help windows 11: trying to add gmail to outlook get error message 0x000000b please help windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-add-gmail-to-outlook-get-error-message/1d1a33b6-50bd-4c6d-8cf8-f1ce574cb1b4
  6. Gmail asks me to a send a message to this name and it always result to an error

Gmail asks me to a send a message to this name and it always result to an error: Gmail ask to me send a message to this name when I try to login to my email and whatever type results to an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-asks-me-to-a-send-a-message-to-this-name-and/3d215f39-fb7a-4581-89de-4e72d2557483
  7. Gmail asks me to a send a message to this name and it always result to an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail asks me to a send a message to this name and it always result to an error: Gmail ask to me send a message to this name when I try to login to my email and whatever type results to an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-asks-me-to-a-send-a-message-to-this-name-and/3d215f39-fb7a-4581-89de-4e72d2557483
  8. Gmail asks me to a send a message to this name and it always result to an error

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Question aout GMail popup message

Question aout GMail popup message: I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise me?Message: mail.google.com wants to open email links.Option boxes: allow or block.My question: Links to what and should I opt to...
  10. Question aout GMail popup message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question aout GMail popup message: I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise me?Message: mail.google.com wants to open email links.Option boxes: allow or block.My question: Links to what and should I opt to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cases in UK contact Email gmail.com loc:US