Windows 10: Gmail not forwarding to Outlook after Windows update

Discus and support Gmail not forwarding to Outlook after Windows update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Gmail not forwarding to Outlook after windows update... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AF_105, Feb 7, 2021.

1. AF_105 Win User

Gmail not forwarding to Outlook after Windows update

Gmail not forwarding to Outlook after windows update

:)

AF_105, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 7, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Feb 7, 2021
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Outlook and gmail

What was the message and where did it originate from?

As it appears no one has told Google or Microsoft:

Thema:

1. Gmail not forwarding to Outlook after Windows update - Similar Threads - Gmail forwarding Outlook

2. Outlook and gmail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook and gmail: I have been fighting Outlook on the PC and gmail and finally just stuck with Mail on Windows 10 and all is fine. Today I took the offer to update Outlook on a Mac and get the message that Outlook was not compatible with gmail. It is hard to believe that outlook can't handle...
  3. outlook 2016 and gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook 2016 and gmail: Am having issues with the combination of Gmail and Outlook 2016> When sending an email through Outlook, mails are send twice with the second mail as a 0B sized e-mail. Disabeling the "save sended e-mails" option in Outlook didnt work. Anyone who can help me with this?...
  4. Error code in updating Gmail settings in Outlook.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code in updating Gmail settings in Outlook.: I am getting message 'your account settings for Gmail needs to be updated.' However, when I try to update it I get error code: 0x8007042b. Please help to update my settings....
  5. Frustrated with Outlook 365 & Gmail.

Frustrated with Outlook 365 & Gmail.: I just bought a new surface pro X and I am really frustrated with why outlook isn't working properly with my gmail account. When I try to set up Gmail on outlook, it automactly sets it up as an IMAP account. Only the emails sync and not the calendar and contacts. Here's...
  6. Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders: My mum used a Sky email address (they use yahoo for their emails) but they've changed their security and i can't get their app password generator to work so i've decided to use her gmail account. I've eventually got outlook 2010 set up with her gmail account as pop but the...
  7. Outlook Web and Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook Web and Gmail sync: I use Outlook Live as main hub for email and I have a Gmail folder. It works ok but there are a few glitches. 1) (not very annoying) It seems there's a delay in Outlook from the time I actually receive an email in Gmail's Inbox. My Outlook app on the phone syncs ok, but...
  8. Outlook 2019 and gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2019 and gmail: Hey guys, I cant get outlook 2019 to connect to gmail. My install of windows is fresh (1909) and so is microsoft office 2019. Hotmail is connected. I have imap set up in my google account and the app password generated. Any ideas? also the mail in windows wouldn't connect to...
  9. Reply and Forward ICON and Message not working with IMAP GMAIL account and Outlook for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reply and Forward ICON and Message not working with IMAP GMAIL account and Outlook for...: My GMAIL account is setup with IMAP on a new computer with Windows 10 and Outlook for Office 365. After replying to a message or forwarding an email, the ICON field and the small status message do not reflect that the e-mail was replied to or forwarded. The small text...
  10. gmail problems with outlook and edge

gmail problems with outlook and edge: I can't change my gmail password in outlook using edge as my browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-problems-with-outlook-and-edge/6d6489f9-1065-4877-b5de-e62c1808f40f