Windows 10: Gmail not receiving info

Discus and support Gmail not receiving info in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a tracking watch paired to phone but when Runmifit sends me verification code on gmail, I don't receive it. Do I have to use Outlook email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ruthe WoodLittlefield, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Gmail not receiving info

I purchased a tracking watch paired to phone but when Runmifit sends me verification code on gmail, I don't receive it. Do I have to use Outlook email account?

:)

Ruthe WoodLittlefield, Jul 4, 2020
  2. FrankS Win User

gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Jul 4, 2020
  4. FrankS Win User

Gmail not receiving info

gmail problem

Thanks. Yup, I tried those. I never use the browser to save passwords - use Lastpass. It only has the incorrect password listed.
    According to gmail the password was changed 7 months ago.
    What is frustrating is that although I use two factor authentification & although the phone number is correct (I receive a text with the code) & the recovery email address is valid, gmail does not send me the reset email. I checked the spam list etc but no joy.
    As I say, the email is working - I receive mail to it & can send from it. It's working on both Desktop PC & tablet.
    Hey Ho, I'll just have to work round it, remove any accounts associated with it & eventually get rid.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

FrankS, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Gmail not receiving info

1. Gmail not receiving info - Similar Threads - Gmail receiving info

2. Not receiving gmail on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving gmail on computer: I gave access to Windows when I updated my password in gmail. I haven't received an email on my computer since doing so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-gmail-on-computer/ee1c98c9-42f3-4d5b-a0a9-634ed9ee67e7
  3. Not receiving gmail on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving gmail on computer: I gave access to Windows when I updated my password in gmail. I haven't received an email on my computer since doing so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-gmail-on-computer/ee1c98c9-42f3-4d5b-a0a9-634ed9ee67e7
  4. Not receiving gmail on computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Receiving gmail emails in Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving gmail emails in Spanish: A while back I must have been hacked, my language was set to Spanish for my account, but I got back into my account and changed my settings back to English. For whatever reason my Gmail emails from Microsoft are still coming in Spanish. What do I do to fix this?...
  6. Receiving gmail emails in Spanish

Receiving gmail emails in Spanish: A while back I must have been hacked, my language was set to Spanish for my account, but I got back into my account and changed my settings back to English. For whatever reason my Gmail emails from Microsoft are still coming in Spanish. What do I do to fix this?...
  7. Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.

Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.: I am receiving mail on my gmail account via my Apple Ipad and Android mobile phone but they have stopped on my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/0d5d9170-70fc-418f-8b45-e8bc826c91b7
  8. Can't receive new mail on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't receive new mail on Gmail.: I can't receive new email on my gmail * Original title: gmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-new-mail-on-gmail/a54853ea-e23e-4171-8e2b-6a363c1f038e
  9. How to change Contact Info in Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    How to change Contact Info in Gmail: So nothing happened this morning. Doing work as usual. Gmail was up and then...I'm locked out, yet again, just like when the NYC blackout happened. But in this case, nothing happened at all. It was from one moment to the next. After much work, I got back in. But...I need to...
  10. How to change Contact Info in Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change Contact Info in Gmail: So nothing happened this morning. Doing work as usual. Gmail was up and then...I'm locked out, yet again, just like when the NYC blackout happened. But in this case, nothing happened at all. It was from one moment to the next. After much work, I got back in. But...I need to...