Windows 10: Gmail not working properly on Outlook

Discus and support Gmail not working properly on Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sent mail disappearing to spam, Attachments not attached. Links in emails not working can you fix it please Microsoft as it was working fine a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christop20, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Gmail not working properly on Outlook

Sent mail disappearing to spam, Attachments not attached. Links in emails not working

can you fix it please Microsoft as it was working fine a couple of weeks ago - one of your magic updates again?

:)

Christop20, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jun 17, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jun 17, 2020
  4. tcman50 Win User

Gmail not working properly on Outlook

How to connect gmail to outlook in windows 10?

I have been working for hours to try and figure out how to link my gmail account to outlook in windows 10, everything looks correct, username, password, 2 step verification turned off on gmails end, pop mail enabled on gmails end and yet all I get time after time is incorrect login and password identification.

Even weirder, is on on occasion it will actually connect the gmail account to outlook in windows 10 but I can only send messages from gmail and not receive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TC

tcman50, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Gmail not working properly on Outlook

1. Gmail not working properly on Outlook - Similar Threads - Gmail working properly

2. gmail wont work with outlook express 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gmail wont work with outlook express 6: so, ive been trying to get gmail to work with outlook express 6, but when i try to send a message im using pop servers, it just asks for authentication forever! ive looked at other questions and one of them said to not use spa, it resolved something but it brought up this......
  3. gmail wont work with outlook express 6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail wont work with outlook express 6: so, ive been trying to get gmail to work with outlook express 6, but when i try to send a message im using pop servers, it just asks for authentication forever! ive looked at other questions and one of them said to not use spa, it resolved something but it brought up this......
  4. Outlook 2019 installation is not working properly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook 2019 installation is not working properly: New laptop, W10 home, Office Home and Business with Outlook download. All other Office Apps work fine except Outlook. When I open it, i get a script error. when I go to add accounts, I get two warnings, 1 Metered Connection warning, and Upgrade in Progress. something about...
  5. Outlook and gmail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook and gmail: I have been fighting Outlook on the PC and gmail and finally just stuck with Mail on Windows 10 and all is fine. Today I took the offer to update Outlook on a Mac and get the message that Outlook was not compatible with gmail. It is hard to believe that outlook can't handle...
  6. outlook 2016 and gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook 2016 and gmail: Am having issues with the combination of Gmail and Outlook 2016> When sending an email through Outlook, mails are send twice with the second mail as a 0B sized e-mail. Disabeling the "save sended e-mails" option in Outlook didnt work. Anyone who can help me with this?...
  7. Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders: My mum used a Sky email address (they use yahoo for their emails) but they've changed their security and i can't get their app password generator to work so i've decided to use her gmail account. I've eventually got outlook 2010 set up with her gmail account as pop but the...
  8. Outlook Web and Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook Web and Gmail sync: I use Outlook Live as main hub for email and I have a Gmail folder. It works ok but there are a few glitches. 1) (not very annoying) It seems there's a delay in Outlook from the time I actually receive an email in Gmail's Inbox. My Outlook app on the phone syncs ok, but...
  9. Outlook 2019 and gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2019 and gmail: Hey guys, I cant get outlook 2019 to connect to gmail. My install of windows is fresh (1909) and so is microsoft office 2019. Hotmail is connected. I have imap set up in my google account and the app password generated. Any ideas? also the mail in windows wouldn't connect to...
  10. gmail problems with outlook and edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gmail problems with outlook and edge: I can't change my gmail password in outlook using edge as my browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-problems-with-outlook-and-edge/6d6489f9-1065-4877-b5de-e62c1808f40f