Windows 10: GMAIL OUT OF DATE

Discus and support GMAIL OUT OF DATE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting message that my GMAIL is out of date -- Several times a day!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrendaAcebes, Dec 3, 2020.

1. GMAIL OUT OF DATE

I keep getting message that my GMAIL is out of date -- Several times a day!

:)

BrendaAcebes, Dec 3, 2020
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

GMAIL OUT OF DATE [​IMG]

GMAIL OUT OF DATE [​IMG]

weybrew, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

GMAIL OUT OF DATE

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

GMAIL OUT OF DATE

1. GMAIL OUT OF DATE - Similar Threads - GMAIL DATE

2. Your Gmail account settings are out of date...

in Browsers and Email
    Your Gmail account settings are out of date...: I have started using the Mail app again on my desktop, as Outlook 2016 is so slow. The trouble is, I keep getting the message "your Gmail settings are out of date..." several times per day. I go in and enter my Gmail password but sometimes that only fixes it for 10 minutes!...
  3. "Your GMail account settings are out of date"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your GMail account settings are out of date"?: Hello! I've been under the notifications and in the May app above for months since I switched to Windows 10. I have already linked my GMX mail account with Google/GMail. After I log in with my data and click on "Allow" it says "Account will be repaired" but after a few...
  4. Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date

Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date: Since the latest Windows 10 update, I've been getting the message "Your Gmail Account Settings Are Out of Date" whenever I open Gmail. I've tried to fix it according to the instructions given, but I still keep getting the message. Also, I have to log in to Gmail whenever I...
  5. Gmail account settings out of date - Windows 10 Mail notification.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account settings out of date - Windows 10 Mail notification.: "Your Gmail account settings are out of date. We couldn’t access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device". When I go to Settings>Accounts>Email and accounts, *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. gmail settings are not up to date

gmail settings are not up to date: Hello, I'm using a computer with Windows 10 as it's OS and I have an Outlook.com email account as well as a gmail.com email account, but when I click on the gmail account it tells me my settings are not up to date. I have no idea how to fix this and I was hoping someone...
  7. MAIL app Microsoft windows 10 I want to use MAIL as my Gmail address but its out of date

MAIL app Microsoft windows 10 I want to use MAIL as my Gmail address but its out of date: I have windows 10 and want to use the APP MAIL as it can accommodate GMAIL. However its out of date and I need to refresh the site *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Gmail keeps sending me notices my gmail is out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gmail keeps sending me notices my gmail is out of date: Please reply why I am getting these notices and why I cannot get rid of the attached error? I can check my mail in the backdoor but cannot receive or send mail. Thank you for your quick response.[ATTACH]...
  9. I am now getting "gmail account settings are out of date". when I press fix, it wants to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am now getting "gmail account settings are out of date". when I press fix, it wants to...: I am now getting "gmail account settings are out of date". when I press fix, it wants to give windows access to my gmail account - can you please tell me why I need to give windows my details...
  10. Gmail account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gmail account settings are out of date: I have not been able to get any mail and can not sync my mailbox since I will not allow third party window access to my account. I did at first, and then everything was working well. Well, then I got to thinking about everything that Windows wanted access to do and I was...