Windows 10: Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

Discus and support Gmail: outgoing emails not sending in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Teresa Headley Clark, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so grateful of help! Thanks!

:)

Teresa Headley Clark, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Victek Win User

Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Try using Outgoing port 465. It's working for me in Outlook 2013 (Gmail/IMAP)

Victek, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Hi All,

Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013.

It was fine in Win 8.1.

My email settings are

IMAP
    Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked
    Incoming = 993 with SSL
    Outgoing = 587 with TLS

All other setting as normal. When I run a test it comes back as good and will receive emails, but nothing will send.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Rob

kenrob2037, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

all outgoing emails are not sending

All of my outgoing emails from multiple accounts, yahoo, Gmail, Verizon, are not sending. It seems like it is sent, but when I look in sent messages to verify, they are not there. Incoming mail is fine. How do I fix this?

Dflynn3034, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

1. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending - Similar Threads - Gmail outgoing emails

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  4. Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail: I have set up Gmail in Live Mail and can read all my messages. My Inbox and Trash are almost empty. I cannot send Gmail. I have checked the box for outgoing to use the same settings as incoming and to use port 465. What else needs to be changed?...
  5. Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail

Outgoing Gmail in Live Mail: I have set up Gmail in Live Mail and can read all my messages. My Inbox and Trash are almost empty. I cannot send Gmail. I have checked the box for outgoing to use the same settings as incoming and to use port 465. What else needs to be changed?...
  6. Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail: My Computer recently updated and wants me to reset my pin. I connect myself to the internet, and go through the steps to set it up. I enter the correct password to my account and then it says that it needs to verify with my secondary email. I enter my email correctly I...
  7. UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX

UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX: I am unable to send email using my GMAIL account, all emails end up in my spam box. How can I correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-email-using-gmail-on-this-pc/aa91df48-7e8f-4a19-a327-434aee690446
  8. how to send gmail on window 10 email?

how to send gmail on window 10 email?: I am trying to send an email attachment to someone who has a gmail address from window 10 email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-gmail-on-window-10-email/ecea278d-46a0-4497-a292-5d975da0dba9
  9. Outgoing Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outgoing Emails: A few days ago, my Windows 10 laptop suddenly stopped outgoing emails being sent. There was a error message which stated 'There was an error while sending your message'. This error message appeared even before I had finished writing my message! My outgoing server setting is:...
  10. NBN and outgoing emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NBN and outgoing emails: I have just been connected to NBN. I cannot now send emails from Outlook. I can recieve them though. Can anyone advise, in words of one syllable. :) I have selected a 'Window's topic'. But cannot see one that actually fits my needs. Patrick...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error message yahoo does have prefer outgoing message language:en