Windows 10: Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

Discus and support Gmail: outgoing emails not sending in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Teresa Headley Clark, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so grateful of help! Thanks!

:)

Teresa Headley Clark, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Victek Win User

Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Try using Outgoing port 465. It's working for me in Outlook 2013 (Gmail/IMAP)

Victek, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Hi All,

Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013.

It was fine in Win 8.1.

My email settings are

IMAP
    Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked
    Incoming = 993 with SSL
    Outgoing = 587 with TLS

All other setting as normal. When I run a test it comes back as good and will receive emails, but nothing will send.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Rob

kenrob2037, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

all outgoing emails are not sending

All of my outgoing emails from multiple accounts, yahoo, Gmail, Verizon, are not sending. It seems like it is sent, but when I look in sent messages to verify, they are not there. Incoming mail is fine. How do I fix this?

Dflynn3034, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

1. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending - Similar Threads - Gmail outgoing emails

2. Windows Mail app is not giving me option to change display name on outgoing Gmail emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app is not giving me option to change display name on outgoing Gmail emails: I have several GMail accounts added/linked to the Windows Mail app. I noticed that some of them started displaying a shorter version of my name which I don't prefer when I send emails. So, the recipient of those e-mails would see the sender me with a name that I don't...
  3. sending emails

in Browsers and Email
    sending emails: Why when I am sending emails do I get this message.............. "The server you are connecting to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value. Do you want to continue using the server?" Thanks 147678
  4. sending emails

in Windows 10 Support
    sending emails: Why when I am sending emails do I get this message.............. "The server you are connecting to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value. Do you want to continue using the server?" Thanks 147678
  5. You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail: What’s changing You can now attach emails to other emails in Gmail without downloading them first. [img] To insert emails in a new thread, drag and drop them into the draft window. [ATTACH] Another way to insert emails in a new thread is to select the emails and then...
  6. gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing: We have purchased software for our new Dell Inspiron and cannot download it because the gmail account is not receiving email. I have used it to send email and that worked but I am anxious to get the incoming mail. Please help me figure out what is wrong. I prefer not to...
  7. NBN and outgoing emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NBN and outgoing emails: I have just been connected to NBN. I cannot now send emails from Outlook. I can recieve them though. Can anyone advise, in words of one syllable. :) I have selected a 'Window's topic'. But cannot see one that actually fits my needs. Patrick...
  8. sending emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending emails: Have just updated 1903 for windows 10, but I receive emails but cannot send, they just sit in out box. Any suggestions Brian Dodd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/dddd2923-bdcd-46c9-8aac-78dd27e76998
  9. sending emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sending emails: for about 3 weeks I have been unable to send emails on my laptop. However I am still able to receive them. I can send emails via my phone from the same email account tho. So the issue seems to be on my laptop. Have uninstalled and reinstalled this account, but still...
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892