Windows 10: GMail passport changed -- how do I reset Win 10 Mail App so it adapts?

Discus and support GMail passport changed -- how do I reset Win 10 Mail App so it adapts? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I needed to change my GMail password. Now the Win 10 Mail app does not see my incoming emails. The Mail app warns that my Gmail Password has changed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ecbritz, Jun 22, 2020.

1. ecbritz Win User

GMail passport changed -- how do I reset Win 10 Mail App so it adapts?

I needed to change my GMail password. Now the Win 10 Mail app does not see my incoming emails. The Mail app warns that my Gmail Password has changed. How do I reset the Mail app so that it works properly again?

:)

ecbritz, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Damun Win User

@Try3
    I saw the tutorial, but I don't have those options.
    In the turotial diagram step 4, the bottom option clearly states "change your password or other account settings".
    My bottom option is "delete account" (see attached screenshot).
    I'm curious how ecbritz managed to change his password.

GMail passport changed -- how do I reset Win 10 Mail App so it adapts? [​IMG]

Damun, Jun 26, 2020
  3. ecbritz Win User

I needed to change my GMail password. Now the Win 10 Mail app does not see my incoming emails. The Mail app warns that my Gmail Password has changed. How do I reset the Mail app so that it works properly again?

ecbritz, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Damun Win User

How and where did you change the password?
    When i go into my account settings (also G-mail) i only get two options:
    a) change sync settings (nothing about changing password in here), and
    b) delete account

Damun, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. GMail passport changed -- how do I reset Win 10 Mail App so it adapts? - Similar Threads - GMail passport changed

2. How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?: I can't remember how I changed the image on the app, so I need to do it again since it is NOT Christmas! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-appearance-of-the-mail-app-on/24cab676-3dec-48a6-96ba-f5ae0f248751
  3. How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?: I can't remember how I changed the image on the app, so I need to do it again since it is NOT Christmas! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-appearance-of-the-mail-app-on/24cab676-3dec-48a6-96ba-f5ae0f248751
  4. How do I change the appearance of the mail app on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. gmail not syncing in WIN mail app

gmail not syncing in WIN mail app: Why is my gmail not synching after win 10 recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-not-syncing-in-win-mail-app/00e13c91-b152-4506-9066-f15d4713611d
  6. GMail passport changed -- how do I reset Win 10 Mail App so it adapts?

in Browsers and Email
    GMail passport changed -- how do I reset Win 10 Mail App so it adapts?: I needed to change my GMail password. Now the Win 10 Mail app does not see my incoming emails. The Mail app warns that my Gmail Password has changed. How do I reset the Mail app so that it works properly again? 159146
  7. Mail App and Gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail App and Gmail: Hello, when I try to add a Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App I always get error. [ATTACH] I press "Google" here and then get the following error: [ATTACH] My Internet Connection is not a problem! How can I fix this?...
  8. How do I install Gmail as default mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I install Gmail as default mail?: Hi people. How do I install Gmail as default mail? I have a notebook HP model Envy running Windows 10 and I wish to use Gmail as my favorite email server. ¿What should I do? Thanks! Moved from Spanish....
  9. Focused Inbox for Gmail using Win 10 Mail App

Focused Inbox for Gmail using Win 10 Mail App: So, I really like the Focused Inbox feature on Win 10 Mail and Outlook. It works for my Outlook and 365 accounts, and it works very well for sorting mail into important, junk (which I don't even see), and everything else in between. For the last year or so, my Gmail on the...
  10. Mail App and Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App and Gmail: I've always had my gmail account linked to the Windows 10 mail app, however the last update I did the mail app is a complete mess and will not show my gmail messages. I've deleted and relinked the account but it's not linking properly at all. I was able to successfully link a...