Windows 10: gmail problem

Discus and support gmail problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one. When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by FrankS, Apr 25, 2019.

1. FrankS Win User

gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

:)

FrankS, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Apr 25, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Sam Gupta Win User

gmail problem

Gmail error code

Same problem here. All Gmail contacts disappeared sometime this morning (4/2). The problem happened both on a Lumia 920 and a Lumia 520.

Error code: 801901FS

Steps tried so far:

• Tried to re-sync the account. No success.
    • I have tried deleting the account on the 520 and setting it up again. No success.
    • There was a suggestion on another thread that this may have to do with the pictures in the Gmaill contacts, so I also exported and re-imported the contacts on Gmail. No success.
    For what its worth, my work Office 365 email briefly had trouble syncing as well. Not sure if it is related or was caused by all the things I was trying.

If this is due to the http/https issue, I do hope that MS will push a quick fix.

Sam Gupta, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

gmail problem

1. gmail problem - Similar Threads - gmail problem

2. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  3. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  4. my problem is i didnt put that ugly woman on this computer. the google accout gmail is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my problem is i didnt put that ugly woman on this computer. the google accout gmail is...: Somone put a ugly woman on gmail i just made my apple mac pro was stolen i never had google or microsoft accout that worked on apple computer iphone ipad. now i have a dellwith windows and its a nightmare for me to go through people putting photo and google mail as my user...
  5. my problem is i didnt put that ugly woman on this computer. the google accout gmail is...

my problem is i didnt put that ugly woman on this computer. the google accout gmail is...: Somone put a ugly woman on gmail i just made my apple mac pro was stolen i never had google or microsoft accout that worked on apple computer iphone ipad. now i have a dellwith windows and its a nightmare for me to go through people putting photo and google mail as my user...
  6. I'm having problems logging into MSN news via Gmail and it seems random. What's going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems logging into MSN news via Gmail and it seems random. What's going on?: I'm having problems logging into MSN News and it's random. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I haven't been able to login for days now. When I try and successfully enter my pin, this screen comes up and just keeps on loading... forever....
  7. I'm having problems logging into MSN news via Gmail and it seems random. What's going on?

I'm having problems logging into MSN news via Gmail and it seems random. What's going on?: I'm having problems logging into MSN News and it's random. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I haven't been able to login for days now. When I try and successfully enter my pin, this screen comes up and just keeps on loading... forever....
  8. Having problem with gmail not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problem with gmail not opening: i have installed the gmail app but it's not opening for some reasons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-gmail-not-opening/a31a3e48-6719-4788-baff-5a47cc05d593
  9. Having problem with gmail not opening

Having problem with gmail not opening: i have installed the gmail app but it's not opening for some reasons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-gmail-not-opening/a31a3e48-6719-4788-baff-5a47cc05d593
  10. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail problems