Windows 10: Gmail Question...

Discus and support Gmail Question... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't know when this started and it is aggravating to a point. When hovering over any folder in the left column its respective label appears. Is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Anak, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Anak Win User

Gmail Question...

I don't know when this started and it is aggravating to a point. When hovering over any folder in the left column its respective label appears. Is there a way to defeat this behavior? I already have Hover Actions disabled in Settings >General

:)

2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Gmail Question... [​IMG]

Gmail Question... [​IMG]

weybrew, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Gmail contacts in in Win10

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue for a better understanding. Please answer these questions:

• Is this issue specific to Gmail?

• Have you linked Gmail account to Outlook?
    If this issue specific to Gmail, I would suggest you to contact Gmail support for further assistance. Refer to the below link and check if it helps.

productforums.google.com/d/forum/gmail

Reply us back with more information. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Munki Win User

Gmail Question...

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Gmail Question...

1. Gmail Question... - Similar Threads - Gmail Question

2. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  3. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  4. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question aout GMail popup message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question aout GMail popup message: I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise me?Message: mail.google.com wants to open email links.Option boxes: allow or block.My question: Links to what and should I opt to...
  6. Question aout GMail popup message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question aout GMail popup message: I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise me?Message: mail.google.com wants to open email links.Option boxes: allow or block.My question: Links to what and should I opt to...
  7. Question aout GMail popup message

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Gmail IP address question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299
  9. Gmail IP address question

in Windows 10 Support
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299
  10. Gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail question: Sorry if this isn't Windows 10 specific, but I can't find any other source on the internet to answer my question. When looking at the settings in Gmail there are two columns of action on the various things that can be changed. The are labeled "show" and "hide". The "show" is...