Windows 10: Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail

Discus and support Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since yesterday when I sign in to Gmail, after typing my password, instead of indicating in large letters something like "loading Gmail ..." (I forget... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Airider, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Airider Win User

Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail

Since yesterday when I sign in to Gmail, after typing my password, instead of indicating in large letters something like "loading Gmail ..." (I forget the exact wording) ... it now shows "Google Workspace". And then goes smoothly and directly to my Gmail. Note: I do not have a " Google Workspace" account (nor want one). I read that Google is now having a problem with many Google Workspace users now not being able sign into their Gmail accounts and that their engineers were working on it. So is my above "issue" another bug related to their attempted fix of the Google Workspace user - Gmail sign-in issue? I sent in "Feedback" from my Gmail account ... but I doubt that they read it. How can we actually / "seriously" alert Google?

:)

Airider, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Airider Win User

Since yesterday when I sign in to Gmail, after typing my password, instead of indicating in large letters something like "loading Gmail ..." (I forget the exact wording) ... it now shows "Google Workspace". And then goes smoothly and directly to my Gmail.

Note: I do not have a " Google Workspace" account (nor want one).

I read that Google is now having a problem with many Google Workspace users now not being able sign into their Gmail accounts and that their engineers were working on it. So is my above "issue" another bug related to their attempted fix of the Google Workspace user - Gmail sign-in issue? I sent in "Feedback" from my Gmail account ... but I doubt that they read it.

How can we actually / "seriously" alert Google?

Airider, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Gmail for Everyone

Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail [​IMG]

Until recently, if you wanted a Gmail (GoogleMail for us here in the UK) account, then you would either need to request a message sent to your mobile, or if your country wasn’t on the list for that service you would need to receive an invite from a current Gmail user. That’s all changed now – anyone anywhere in the world can now sign up for over 2GB of storage with Google for free in the same way that you might open a Hotmail or Yahoo email account. Although it may take a few hours, the service should go live immediately. Gmail remains a beta version, but it could soon be finished and become another powerful weapon in Google’s arsenal of free software and services. You should be able to sign up for the service by visting www.gmail.com"Gmail[/url] and clicking on "Sign up for Gmail" in the bottom right corner.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jun 28, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Google Integrates AIM Into Gmail

Google has integrated AOL's AIM instant-messaging service into its Gmail Web-based e-mail client, the company announced on Tuesday. Gmail has had its own chat service since February 2006, but now Gmail users will be able to connect to AIM through a drop-down menu on the Gmail Web page, Google said. Gmail users can sign into AIM through the "set status here" menu. AIM contacts and Gmail chat will appear on the same menu. Initially only English version of the AIM service will be available, with more languages to join soon.
    Google said in a statement.

Source: InfoWorld

malware, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail - Similar Threads - Gmail sign starts

2. Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail: Since yesterday when I sign in to Gmail, after typing my password, instead of indicating in large letters something like "loading Gmail ..." (I forget the exact wording) ... it now shows "Google Workspace". And then goes smoothly and directly to my Gmail. Note: I do not have...
  3. A bug in Google Chrome/Gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A bug in Google Chrome/Gmail: I cannot understand that Microsoft knew about this bug several months ago and after many attempts with Microsoft support people to fix the issues of Gmail and Microsoft Edge not saving user names/passwords ..... was to no avail!! I found this yesterday:...
  4. Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS: [ATTACH] On a given day, I'm joining a dozen video calls—some are for work and others are scheduled times to catch up with friends (virtual trivia has become a quarantine favorite!). With video calling being an integral part of our lives, we made Google Meet...
  5. Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail: Quick launch summary Google Voice is now available in Gmail when using Chrome or Firefox browsers on your computer. This allows you to make and receive calls without switching tabs. Google Voice in Gmail looks similar to the call panel in the Voice web application, allowing...
  6. Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome: In Windows 7 I had 2 different email accounts. One was with ATT Yahoo and the other in Google Chrome. I have a new laptop running Windows 10. My Att yahoo account in Windows 10 is fine but when I go to Chrome it is asking me to set up a new email account. If I try to log...
  7. You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail: What’s changing You can now attach emails to other emails in Gmail without downloading them first. [img] To insert emails in a new thread, drag and drop them into the draft window. [ATTACH] Another way to insert emails in a new thread is to select the emails and then...
  8. Gmail account, Google

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account, Google: Why can't I add my gmail account or any google products. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-google/e0a5f53b-939a-49f0-93f3-f07c9a76d242"
  9. Gmail default on Google browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail default on Google browser: How can I change the default program of "Gmail" to "Inbox" on the Google Browser? (when I first bring up a page on my chrome browser, there is a shortcut on the upper right corner for Gmail.) thank you...
  10. gmail/google and megalomania

in Browsers and Email
    gmail/google and megalomania: Excellent torre .... just what I needed. My feeling is precisely the same as the final statement from Caller! *Smile