Windows 10: Gmail Spam Folder

Discus and support Gmail Spam Folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have used the same Gmail Email address for ages. Recently, I have been getting more Spam than I was getting not so long ago. I am normally very... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Roderunner, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Gmail Spam Folder

I have used the same Gmail Email address for ages. Recently, I have been getting more Spam than I was getting not so long ago. I am normally very careful in how I use it and unsure why its happening.
    Messages in Spam folder are automatically deleted after 30 days. Should I just leave them or empty the folder myself? (I have ample free space of my 15gb allowance).

:)

Roderunner, Jan 7, 2021
  2. lx07 Win User

Gmail goes to spam folder with no rules set

sounds like your answer then.

cox.net is sending gmail to spam.

There are a few threads about it

Cox is now blocking/dumping forwarded emails - Internet Forum - Internet Forum - Cox Support Forums

Mail going to spam folder in cox.net - Internet Forum - Internet Forum - Cox Support Forums

If you PM me her address I'll send a gmail message from my account and then you can see if it is a problem with your gmail account in particular being flagged as spam sender or not. Don't post her address publicly whatever you do Gmail Spam Folder :)

lx07, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Jan 7, 2021
  4. erndog Win User

Gmail Spam Folder

Gmail goes to spam folder with no rules set

Ok. I sent another test email from gmail to her. I opened up cox.net's webmail site on her account, using my Linux machine(no windows on the harddrive at all), and the gmail email was sitting in her webmail spam folder.

erndog, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Gmail Spam Folder

1. Gmail Spam Folder - Similar Threads - Gmail Spam Folder

2. delete spam folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete spam folder: Hello.I have an issue the last month.Until know when delet a message from spam folder viw windows mail and calendar app also is deleted and from outllook.com.But when delete from windows app is still there in outlook.com or repaperas in windos mail and calendar app!!...
  3. delete spam folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete spam folder: Hello.I have an issue the last month.Until know when delet a message from spam folder viw windows mail and calendar app also is deleted and from outllook.com.But when delete from windows app is still there in outlook.com or repaperas in windos mail and calendar app!!...
  4. gmail spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail spam: Hi I sent gmails using the Windows 10app, and they have gone to spam, and have seen it's an issue, but does anyone know if they actually went to the original, intended recipient as well? I sent a couple of important ones and they do not appear in sent, just spam, so I...
  5. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder: sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/1463c6d1-86fb-4a9e-9eb8-b0b50eaf2937
  6. Windows Mail App: All Sent Gmail ends up in Spam folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail App: All Sent Gmail ends up in Spam folder: Since the latest Windows Mail update to Version 16005.12827.20200.0 all emails sent via my Gmail account end up in the Spam folder instead of the normal Sent folder. This is confusing as it appears as if the email was not sent. Is this a general problem? If so, please can...
  7. Spam Folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam Folder: How come there is no SPAM folder? I have a Junk folder, but nothing has gone into it in almost a year. I have been waiting for an email from someone and they said to check my SPAM folder, but I don't have one. So I'm not getting the email and can't retrieve it from any...
  8. Folder spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Folder spam: My computer is getting spams from random files in the pin to start its all filled with files I reset my pc completely its still there HERE IS A PICTURE[IMG]...
  9. Spam folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam folder: I cannot locate the spam folder in my email account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/spam-folder/ef280e83-c29e-4955-ac07-e7a15d29bbea
  10. Gmail goes to spam folder with no rules set

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail goes to spam folder with no rules set: My wife is not getting any emails that originate from gmail. They go directly to the spam folder regardless of which email program is used. I have confirmed this with both Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird. No rules are set, yet they still go to spam. I deactivated her avast...