Windows 10: gmail spam

Discus and support gmail spam in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I sent gmails using the Windows 10app, and they have gone to spam, and have seen it's an issue, but does anyone know if they actually went to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EvelinePowell, Jul 8, 2020.

1. gmail spam

Hi

I sent gmails using the Windows 10app, and they have gone to spam, and have seen it's an issue, but does anyone know if they actually went to the original, intended recipient as well? I sent a couple of important ones and they do not appear in sent, just spam, so I don't know if I should resend them, as I don't want to duplicate them and annoy the person! Any help appreciated.

Eveline

:)

EvelinePowell, Jul 8, 2020

2. Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Jul 8, 2020
  3. FrankS Win User
    gmail problem

Thanks. Yup, I tried those. I never use the browser to save passwords - use Lastpass. It only has the incorrect password listed.
    According to gmail the password was changed 7 months ago.
    What is frustrating is that although I use two factor authentification & although the phone number is correct (I receive a text with the code) & the recovery email address is valid, gmail does not send me the reset email. I checked the spam list etc but no joy.
    As I say, the email is working - I receive mail to it & can send from it. It's working on both Desktop PC & tablet.
    Hey Ho, I'll just have to work round it, remove any accounts associated with it & eventually get rid.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

FrankS, Jul 8, 2020
  4. BOSE Win User

gmail spam

GMail Accounts Get 3 GB of Storage Space

Thats great news for every one, since hotmail gave away 5GB to its users a while ago.

Gmail will never be like Yahoo. Yahoos spam mail filter is crap since day one and they havent done anything about for a decade. Gmail is the most expensive name brand on this planet. The google/gmail founders and owners are on top 10 Forbes list.

So yeah, Gmail learned from others mistakes and made improvements on doing so.

BOSE, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

gmail spam

1. gmail spam - Similar Threads - gmail spam

2. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.: We recently changed to Windows Mail after Windows Live Mail crashed, losing years of records in the folders. We are finding that emails from WM addressed to Gmail accounts are going straight to Spam or even Trash folders. How do we fix this?Is it a Windows Mail problem or...
  3. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.: We recently changed to Windows Mail after Windows Live Mail crashed, losing years of records in the folders. We are finding that emails from WM addressed to Gmail accounts are going straight to Spam or even Trash folders. How do we fix this?Is it a Windows Mail problem or...
  4. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Gmail Spam Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Spam Folder: I have used the same Gmail Email address for ages. Recently, I have been getting more Spam than I was getting not so long ago. I am normally very careful in how I use it and unsure why its happening. Messages in Spam folder are automatically deleted after 30 days. Should I...
  6. Sending Gmails from Windows Mail go to Mail spam

Sending Gmails from Windows Mail go to Mail spam: The problem is about 2 weeks old now, find that the only option for reliability is to send from my gmail account server. Also the spam details are passed to my spam in the gmail account. It is possible to transfer the file from spam by ticking its not junk this also alters...
  7. UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX

UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX: I am unable to send email using my GMAIL account, all emails end up in my spam box. How can I correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-email-using-gmail-on-this-pc/aa91df48-7e8f-4a19-a327-434aee690446
  8. Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items: I use Windows 10 Mail for several different email accounts. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I send Gmail, the sent email turns up in my Spam folder, not my sent items. I then have to move each email into my Sent items. I think this originated as a Gmail blip and I...
  9. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder: sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/1463c6d1-86fb-4a9e-9eb8-b0b50eaf2937
  10. Why are my sent emails going to the spam folder for windows 10 mail using gmail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my sent emails going to the spam folder for windows 10 mail using gmail: Why are my sent emails going to the spam folder for windows 10 mail using gmail. It is frustrating that my sent emails are ending up in spam and not sending. This is a recent development as I am using Gmail with Windows 10 mail....