Windows 10: Gmail stopped downloading mail over a week ago and won't sync how do I fix that problem

Discus and support Gmail stopped downloading mail over a week ago and won't sync how do I fix that problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Gmail stopped syncing and I am not receiving or able to send messages out. How can I fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Fluff5, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Fluff5 Win User

Gmail stopped downloading mail over a week ago and won't sync how do I fix that problem

My Gmail stopped syncing and I am not receiving or able to send messages out.

How can I fix this problem?

:)

Fluff5, Nov 17, 2019
  2. hyrule Win User

How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?

Hi,

I'm trying to sync my gmail with windows 10 mail so new mails appear in notifications area. I've added my account to sync and mails are coming in but my problem is that it also syncs gmail's social mails. How can i stop social mails from appearing in notification area?

hyrule, Nov 17, 2019
  3. 10win10 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Hello guys, i hope it's the right place to ask about my problem with windows 10 mail app.

after i read some of the post's here:
    Windows 10 Mail app stops recieving mail as it arrives. - Windows 10 Forums
    Windows Mail/Gmail Problem - Windows 10 Forums

but i still not found any answer to my issue.

i use mail app for long time after i move to windows 10.

i tried some of thing i found to do, like: re-install app , delete windows permission in google , re-add account, play with the settings inside the app -- but nothing help!!!

the mail app don't want to sync my gmail automatically , it's work only manually, i don't know if it's matter but i use two step verification.

the interesting think that my outlook account work and update by himself with out any problem.

i think this app need some fix it's work before so why not now?

for testing i try to use mailbird -- work awesome!!

i get the emails on my phone too so it's not google issue -- it's windows 10 issue!!!

what i can do to fix that????

10win10, Nov 17, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

Gmail stopped downloading mail over a week ago and won't sync how do I fix that problem

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Gmail stopped downloading mail over a week ago and won't sync how do I fix that problem - Similar Threads - Gmail stopped downloading

2. Win10 Mail/Calendar app stopped syncing with Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Mail/Calendar app stopped syncing with Gmail: About moth ago in the end of april my Win10 Mail/Calendar apps stopped syncing with my Gmail account. I checked on my other laptop, which is the same laptop with same software installedWin10,McAffe, except some games, and here Gmail is syncing ok. So why it stopped on the...
  3. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  4. Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App

Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App: Hi, My mail and calender suddenly stop syncing few days ago and i already enable scvhost.exe and let the outbound port through firewall. I also deleted, reset and re-register my account into the mail app and still is not working. Can anyone help with this issue? And I...
  5. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  6. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  7. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  8. GMAIL Won't Sync.

in Browsers and Email
    GMAIL Won't Sync.: O.k.......I have asked this question before, but can't find the answer.........how do I make my Gmail sync with w10 ?.........it's driving me mad !! 103367
  9. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454
  10. How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?: Hi, I'm trying to sync my gmail with windows 10 mail so new mails appear in notifications area. I've added my account to sync and mails are coming in but my problem is that it also syncs gmail's social mails. How can i stop social mails from appearing in notification area?...