Windows 10: Gmail sync

Discus and support Gmail sync in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My updates installed last night and now Gmail won't sync. Checked the sync settings and they are all on. Surface and Iphone are receiving email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SusanneBeukema, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Gmail sync

My updates installed last night and now Gmail won't sync. Checked the sync settings and they are all on. Surface and Iphone are receiving email.

:)

SusanneBeukema, Oct 14, 2020

2. error code 0x80072726 syncing gmail

Hi Ishnar,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Does this issue persists only with the Gmail account?
    • Did you check if the issue persists by accessing your account through Outlook.com website?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue still persists then try accessing your account through Outlook.com website to isolate the problem.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Gmail sync on Windows 10

Thank you. Not sure of your first question. I use gmail for all email correspondence. What do you mean by "email client"?

No error messages but I have started to "sync" and that seems to be a prerequisite to receiving all new mails. I never used to have to sync anything. Now, I guess I have to sync each category such as sent, drafts, etc.

I'm not using internet explorer.

In my old vista gmail, when I clicked send "message sent" would appear. With W/10 I get no confirmation message was sent. And how do I find my contact list? Maybe I need to access a gmail tutorial if you can suggest one. Thanks.

Clamstripper, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Sam Gupta Win User

Gmail sync

Gmail error code

Same problem here. All Gmail contacts disappeared sometime this morning (4/2). The problem happened both on a Lumia 920 and a Lumia 520.

Error code: 801901FS

Steps tried so far:

• Tried to re-sync the account. No success.
    • I have tried deleting the account on the 520 and setting it up again. No success.
    • There was a suggestion on another thread that this may have to do with the pictures in the Gmaill contacts, so I also exported and re-imported the contacts on Gmail. No success.
    For what its worth, my work Office 365 email briefly had trouble syncing as well. Not sure if it is related or was caused by all the things I was trying.

If this is due to the http/https issue, I do hope that MS will push a quick fix.

Sam Gupta, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Gmail sync

1. Gmail sync - Similar Threads - Gmail sync

2. Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.: I can't sync my exisiting gmail account to any of my current devices. I stopped receiving messages when I renewed my Microsoft Office. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.: I can't sync my exisiting gmail account to any of my current devices. I stopped receiving messages when I renewed my Microsoft Office. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Outlook preview: how to sync GMail Calendar only and not the emails?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook preview: how to sync GMail Calendar only and not the emails?: WIndows 11, I enabled Outlook Preview,and found there is no option to sync only Calendar or just the emails from an account. How can I solve this? Will the feature ever be implemented? Old Windows Mail had this option and you could specify every single service to sync from an...
  6. Gmail calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail calendar not syncing: My work uses gmail, and i figured out I could add my gmail account to outlook and the mail app.I did both - added to both mail and outlook appOn the mail app, i see all entire calendar as it's reflected in gmail.However, on the outlook app, not all meetings are synced, and a...
  7. Gmail calendar not syncing

Gmail calendar not syncing: My work uses gmail, and i figured out I could add my gmail account to outlook and the mail app.I did both - added to both mail and outlook appOn the mail app, i see all entire calendar as it's reflected in gmail.However, on the outlook app, not all meetings are synced, and a...
  8. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail: I cant sync windows live email with my gmail, how can sync it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-windows-live-mail-with-gmail/e64062e3-9ad0-4b17-982b-0d9f4ec43e1e
  9. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail: I cant sync windows live email with my gmail, how can sync it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-windows-live-mail-with-gmail/e64062e3-9ad0-4b17-982b-0d9f4ec43e1e
  10. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

in Windows 10 Customization