Windows 10: Gmail to Outlook lost about time first installof Win 10 1903. Related?

Discus and support Gmail to Outlook lost about time first installof Win 10 1903. Related? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Outlook will not connect with Gmail. I can still see my Emails. Tried Pop and Imap access. Ports used for Pop were In-995 Ports used for IMAP were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertSterbenz, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Gmail to Outlook lost about time first installof Win 10 1903. Related?

Outlook will not connect with Gmail. I can still see my Emails. Tried Pop and Imap access. Ports used for Pop were In-995

Ports used for IMAP were in-993. For port SMPT used 587 or 465. Outlook would not connect to Pop or SMPT settings.

Loss of Outlook may also be related to changing my Google password. New password works to get into Gmail. Outlook popups to connect to pop or IMAP servers is rejected.

Any other suggestions on reconfiguring Outlook to work with Gmail would be appreciated. I'm baffled.

:)

RobertSterbenz, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jun 26, 2019
  3. tcman50 Win User
    How to connect gmail to outlook in windows 10?

I have been working for hours to try and figure out how to link my gmail account to outlook in windows 10, everything looks correct, username, password, 2 step verification turned off on gmails end, pop mail enabled on gmails end and yet all I get time after time is incorrect login and password identification.

Even weirder, is on on occasion it will actually connect the gmail account to outlook in windows 10 but I can only send messages from gmail and not receive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TC

tcman50, Jun 26, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Gmail to Outlook lost about time first installof Win 10 1903. Related?

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Gmail to Outlook lost about time first installof Win 10 1903. Related?

1. Gmail to Outlook lost about time first installof Win 10 1903. Related? - Similar Threads - Gmail Outlook lost

2. Outlook and gmail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook and gmail: I have been fighting Outlook on the PC and gmail and finally just stuck with Mail on Windows 10 and all is fine. Today I took the offer to update Outlook on a Mac and get the message that Outlook was not compatible with gmail. It is hard to believe that outlook can't handle...
  3. outlook 2016 and gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook 2016 and gmail: Am having issues with the combination of Gmail and Outlook 2016> When sending an email through Outlook, mails are send twice with the second mail as a 0B sized e-mail. Disabeling the "save sended e-mails" option in Outlook didnt work. Anyone who can help me with this?...
  4. Win 10 first time installer, help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 first time installer, help?: Probably dumb questions but I'm a little worried about downloading the ms tool, is it possible just to download win 10 iso? I don't want it to try and install win 10 on this PC, but I'm trying to make an install disk for my new PC. Also, worried about all the reports of...
  5. Outlook/Gmail issue (Win 10 ver 1909)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook/Gmail issue (Win 10 ver 1909): Hello, I've got a brand new Win 10 laptop and purchased a subscription to Office 365 which includes Outlook, and have several Gmail accounts, which until now I've been accessing via Thunderbird, but I like the Outlook interface and want to leave TB behind now that I have 365....
  6. Outlook 2019 and gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2019 and gmail: Hey guys, I cant get outlook 2019 to connect to gmail. My install of windows is fresh (1909) and so is microsoft office 2019. Hotmail is connected. I have imap set up in my google account and the app password generated. Any ideas? also the mail in windows wouldn't connect to...
  7. About Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    About Windows 10 1903: Hi, I installed it 3 months ago ( fresh, not coming from 1809 or other version ) and only problem I have is - but a boring one! when I put my PC to sleep mode ( a very performant machine with ultra fast M.2 ) I see a brief white screen ( actually part of connexion screen...
  8. Win 10 1903 update lost user profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 1903 update lost user profile: Windows 10 auto updated v1903 this morning (talking about 45 mins), and after completion, I could not access my pc on my normal user profile. After rebooting I could, but very sporadic behaviour, no defaults or user customisations (office, mozilla bookmarks etc) and soon no...
  9. Lost OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost OUTLOOK: Lost OUTLOOK how can I find it again. I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/lost-outlook/ba2e3969-4f47-487d-9784-b93b52ebdaae
  10. win 10 gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    win 10 gmail question: Hi I tried Gmail forum I Can receive mail from outside can not send gmail to hot mail or g mail to g mail Tried different settings no luck Thank you 80246

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail doesnt work after installing 1903