Windows 10: gmail url error icw server

Discus and support gmail url error icw server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; if I access gmail from internet explorer there is no problem. but I like to click the shortcut icon on my status bar. when I do that I get an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by new day(2), Mar 2, 2019.

1. gmail url error icw server

if I access gmail from internet explorer there is no problem. but I like to click the shortcut icon on my status bar. when I do that I get an error 404 message that the requested URL is not found on this server. this never happened before. how can I remove the gmail icon and get back on the status bar so i can use it, to get into gmail

:)

new day(2), Mar 2, 2019

2. Gmail Error #007

In addition to the link hTconeM9user posted,
    try the suggestions here:
    Gmail Help Forum: Server Error 007

Slartybart, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Sam Gupta Win User
    Gmail error code

Same problem here. All Gmail contacts disappeared sometime this morning (4/2). The problem happened both on a Lumia 920 and a Lumia 520.

Error code: 801901FS

Steps tried so far:

• Tried to re-sync the account. No success.
    • I have tried deleting the account on the 520 and setting it up again. No success.
    • There was a suggestion on another thread that this may have to do with the pictures in the Gmaill contacts, so I also exported and re-imported the contacts on Gmail. No success.
    For what its worth, my work Office 365 email briefly had trouble syncing as well. Not sure if it is related or was caused by all the things I was trying.

If this is due to the http/https issue, I do hope that MS will push a quick fix.

Sam Gupta, Mar 2, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

gmail url error icw server

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

gmail url error icw server

1. gmail url error icw server - Similar Threads - gmail url error

2. Microsoft Edge Server URL Cannot be Reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Server URL Cannot be Reached: Hi,So the problem started from as follows.I have the following problems from edge://sync-internals/. i.e., I cannot sync my edgesAfter many checks, I realized that I cannot reach any of edge's server URL lised in Diagnose and fix Microsoft Edge sync issues Microsoft Docs. I...
  3. Microsoft Edge Server URL Cannot be Reached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Server URL Cannot be Reached: Hi,So the problem started from as follows.I have the following problems from edge://sync-internals/. i.e., I cannot sync my edgesAfter many checks, I realized that I cannot reach any of edge's server URL lised in Diagnose and fix Microsoft Edge sync issues Microsoft Docs. I...
  4. Microsoft Edge Server URL Cannot be Reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Gmail Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail Error: Hello, I cannot send emails to people. THIS IS very FRUSTRATING. error 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS201806281 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/gmail-error/43b2f0aa-a247-4e04-8ec0-7da9e62109a1
  6. ICW PHOTOS APP< Windows 10

ICW PHOTOS APP< Windows 10: I accidently "Removed" an album. PHOTOS , App, Windows 10. Is it "Removed or "Deleted" and how can Iretrive it or restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icw-photos-app-windows-10/d6567bfc-bc89-4363-85a3-a8cf71337ffc
  7. gmail error 32002

gmail error 32002: I'm getting an error 2002 when trying to email from Gmail, no problem receiving. Running windows 10 and recently "upgraded" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-error-32002/5378d9a4-a402-4c57-9d25-4824e1ce6716
  8. Gmail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gmail error: Hello, Ive been getting the same error every time i try to add my gmail to Mail- 0x8000000b I tried the manual set up using the IMAP as suggested by a similar post but I get an error saying I need to update my password. Not sure what to do...
  9. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.: The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.34 Server at cherbourgmemory.org Port 80...
  10. Gmail Error #007

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Error #007: i got several times this announce by trying open gmail? what is de reason of this happen 52848