Windows 10: gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

Discus and support gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Martin00, May 28, 2020.

1. Martin00 Win User

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address.

I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail.

I've also checked on mail.google.com directly.

The email had attachments. I've noticed recently if there are attachments its a bit flaky. Previously it got stuck sending forever. To solve that, I deleted the gmail configured account in mail, and re-added. This time it sent in 2 seconds, but as I say there is no trace of the sent email.

I'm running Windows 10 1909 OS build 18363.836

Kind Regards

Martin

:)

Martin00, May 28, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Gmail - Getting mails not exactly sent to me

No one else is getting anyone's mail because of this... It is NOT a bug.
    It is intentional. All those addresses belong to you, no matter where the dot.

Quoted from GMail help:

Test it... send yourself an email with no dot in your name.

95Viper, May 28, 2020
  3. 10win10 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, May 28, 2020
  4. birdtims Win User

Windows 10 Mail App, Gmail and Pdf Attachments

Emails sent with Pdf attachments do not appear with the pdf attachment in the Windows 10 mail app. the email shows but the attachment is missing. This happens for every email picked up from gmail with the default gmail account type and also manual configuration
    of a gmail account. Is this a known issue? Is there anywhere to see a list of bugs for the Mail app?

birdtims, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears - Similar Threads - gmail mail app

2. Email sent from my Windows 11 Mail App won't show in my Gmail Sent folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email sent from my Windows 11 Mail App won't show in my Gmail Sent folder: Hi,I just synced my Gmail account with my Windows 11 Mail app on my new Lenovo laptop. All folders are syncing properly, except that every time I send an email from my Windows Mail App, it won't show in my Gmail Sent emails. I have no trace of the email sent from my Windows...
  3. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  4. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  5. email sent to gmail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sent to gmail address: I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you...
  6. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  7. Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app: Hi all. Over the weekend, the emails that I have been sending have not been showing in my sent items folder, although sometimes getting through to the recipient, sometimes not. I've removed my account, checked all the settings and followed the online guides. System updated...
  8. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:

Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:: I have upgraded to 1909 at Microsoft's suggestion but it has not solved the issue. I am not using Outlook. Can someone give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-is-not-saving-sent-emails/1b7ea4a2-4524-4c3c-98f3-7807b224b0cf
  10. Sent Mails Disappearing

Sent Mails Disappearing: Some, not all, of my sent mails are disappearing from my Sent Items almost immediately after they are sent, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-mails-disappearing/e761fd98-af0d-4ef2-ab99-3e7a0167c4fd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail sent box not showing sent mail in windows 10

2. gmail sent messages not showing up in microsoft mail app

3. Emails just disappear when i send them in Gmail windows 10

4. gmail not sending from windows 10 mail,
  5. sent gmail emails not showing on windows 10