Windows 10: Gmail.

Discus and support Gmail. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello. Yesterday I checked my mail as usual, then I logged on this morning and Windows tells me it cannot access. I have two choices, copy to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeniuneSign8804, May 30, 2019.

1. Gmail.

hello. Yesterday I checked my mail as usual, then I logged on this morning and Windows tells me it cannot access. I have two choices, copy to clipboard, or close. It also stated that I needed to find the app in the MS store. I did, it updated. that was 11 a.m., now the message I get is "We're currently updating this it will take a few minutes." That was at noonish. What to do? is anyone having this issue.

:)

GeniuneSign8804, May 30, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, May 30, 2019
  3. FrankS Win User
    gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, May 30, 2019
  4. FrankS Win User

Gmail.

gmail problem

Thanks. Yup, I tried those. I never use the browser to save passwords - use Lastpass. It only has the incorrect password listed.
    According to gmail the password was changed 7 months ago.
    What is frustrating is that although I use two factor authentification & although the phone number is correct (I receive a text with the code) & the recovery email address is valid, gmail does not send me the reset email. I checked the spam list etc but no joy.
    As I say, the email is working - I receive mail to it & can send from it. It's working on both Desktop PC & tablet.
    Hey Ho, I'll just have to work round it, remove any accounts associated with it & eventually get rid.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

FrankS, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Gmail.

1. Gmail. - Similar Threads - Gmail

2. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...
  3. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...
  4. Why am I receiving these emails in my Gmail inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I receiving these emails in my Gmail inbox: Today all these messages popped up in my Gmail inbox, I don't know what they are or who sent them. What do I do?* Moved from Community Center...
  5. Why am I receiving these emails in my Gmail inbox

Why am I receiving these emails in my Gmail inbox: Today all these messages popped up in my Gmail inbox, I don't know what they are or who sent them. What do I do?* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Microsoft OUTLOOK app - How to import addresses from Gmail account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft OUTLOOK app - How to import addresses from Gmail account?: Microsoft OUTLOOK app- How can I import email addresses from Gmail account and export email addresses to Gmail account avoiding duplicates in both case?...
  7. Microsoft OUTLOOK app - How to import addresses from Gmail account?

Microsoft OUTLOOK app - How to import addresses from Gmail account?: Microsoft OUTLOOK app- How can I import email addresses from Gmail account and export email addresses to Gmail account avoiding duplicates in both case?...
  8. after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my...: after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my laptop as administrator??? i can open his emails - settings. apparently the old cell number belonged to him....
  9. after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my...

after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my...: after making a gmail account combined with a cell number - somebody else took over my laptop as administrator??? i can open his emails - settings. apparently the old cell number belonged to him....
  10. Trojan virus -> hijacked Gmail

Trojan virus -> hijacked Gmail: last week, I tried to download a game from a random website, but instead a trogan virus was installed, I immediately had windows security delete the viruses several copies were installed and I kept repeating the quick scan, full scan, and offline scan options, at the...