Windows 10: Gmail

Discus and support Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello,After signing out from my gmail account, I start browsing the internet here and there.Next time when I hit "Gmail" button on the upper right... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Motim, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

Gmail

Hello,After signing out from my gmail account, I start browsing the internet here and there.Next time when I hit "Gmail" button on the upper right corner of the page, I get this error page, don't know why. See attached screenshot. (So I hit "Try again" and get back the 'Sign in' box)Answers will be appreciatedThanks

PS. No other user.

Win 10, 1903 x64 (18362.752)

:)

Motim, Mar 25, 2020
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Gmail [​IMG]

Gmail [​IMG]

weybrew, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 25, 2020
  4. FrankS Win User

Gmail

gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Gmail

1. Gmail - Similar Threads - Gmail

2. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  3. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  4. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  5. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  6. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

7. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.: Hi there,I am trying to add another Windows alias, but it is not accepting my gmail account: "This address was already used. Choose another."Why is that???...
  8. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.: Hi there,I am trying to add another Windows alias, but it is not accepting my gmail account: "This address was already used. Choose another."Why is that???...
  9. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

10. Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail

Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail: I cant log in my laptop using my pin, its not allowing me to type the letter, and i cant access my gmail bcs it has been deleted but i can access it through microsoft email but im not recieving the recovery code email. Please help...