Windows 10: gmail

Discus and support gmail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my pc is giving an error message the my gmail can't be opened and to change my password or change settings to allow access. I have tried a number of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JudithBeebe, Oct 22, 2020.

1. gmail

my pc is giving an error message the my gmail can't be opened and to change my password or change settings to allow access. I have tried a number of different ways to do this and nothing helps. I also get a notification that gmail is out of date. Can you help me?

:)

JudithBeebe, Oct 22, 2020
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

gmail [​IMG]

gmail [​IMG]

weybrew, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

gmail

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

gmail

1. gmail - Similar Threads - gmail

2. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.: Hi there,I am trying to add another Windows alias, but it is not accepting my gmail account: "This address was already used. Choose another."Why is that???...
  3. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.: Hi there,I am trying to add another Windows alias, but it is not accepting my gmail account: "This address was already used. Choose another."Why is that???...
  4. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail: I cant log in my laptop using my pin, its not allowing me to type the letter, and i cant access my gmail bcs it has been deleted but i can access it through microsoft email but im not recieving the recovery code email. Please help...
  6. Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail

Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail: I cant log in my laptop using my pin, its not allowing me to type the letter, and i cant access my gmail bcs it has been deleted but i can access it through microsoft email but im not recieving the recovery code email. Please help...
  7. Deletion of a microsoft account whose gmail has been deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deletion of a microsoft account whose gmail has been deleted: I had an old account very old account which got hacked due to some issues so i deleted all related emails and gmail apart from microsoft account. Now I have made a new one but I want to remove the old one and give the new one administrative power.Any possible way to do both...
  8. Deletion of a microsoft account whose gmail has been deleted

Deletion of a microsoft account whose gmail has been deleted: I had an old account very old account which got hacked due to some issues so i deleted all related emails and gmail apart from microsoft account. Now I have made a new one but I want to remove the old one and give the new one administrative power.Any possible way to do both...
  9. Deletion of a microsoft account whose gmail has been deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How do I create a desktop shortcut for Gmail in Edge on Windows 11 that actually uses the...

How do I create a desktop shortcut for Gmail in Edge on Windows 11 that actually uses the...: How do I create a desktop shortcut for Gmail in Edge on Windows 11 that actually uses the Gmail icon? I created the shortcut but it defaulted to the Edge icon. When Gmail is pinned to my taskbar, the Gmail icon appears same for Ravelry pin vs. shortcut. Minor vexation here as...